Stadium: City of Manchester Stadium
High-flying Manchester City welcome Leicester in game week 19 of the Premier league. Can Leicester create an upset and snatch three points from Manchester City who are looking for their eighth straight win?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Manchester City Form
The blue half of Manchester is playing some flawless football at the moment. They are on a seven-match winning streak and are sitting at the top of the premier league. In the last five matches, they have scored 17 times and conceded only twice. They have the chance of extending the lead against Liverpool whose game is canceled due to Covid.
Leicester City form
Leicester have been very inconsistent this season. After missing out on the Champions League twice in the last two seasons, they were hoping to get the job done this season, but currently, they sit in ninth place in the table, 10 points behind Arsenal in the top four. They have only won twice in last seven games in the league. Their most recent game was in the League Cup where they fielded their full-strength side lost to Liverpool on penalties.
- Leicester have won only two games against Manchester City in the last ten league games between them;
- Leicester have lost eight out of the previous eleven boxing day games and have won only one;
- Man City have not lost any of the previous eight boxing day fixtures.
- Manchester City: Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Jesus;
- Leicester City: Schmeichel, Albrighton, Vestergaard, Ndidi, Thomas, Dewsbury-Hall, Tielemans, Soumare, Maddison, Daka, Lookman.
Expert betting tips
We are backing Manchester City to win the match 3-0 for 6.5. Expect a lot of goals in this game as Manchester City have found their form at the moment, with Goals under 3.5 for 1.90. Alternatively, City are solid in their defense, hence Team B total goals under 0.5 for 1.80 can be taken advantage of.