Stadium: St. James park
Newcastle United host Watford in-game week 21 of the Premier League. Which team will move away from the relegation zone?Get Your Welcome Bonus!
Newcastle United form
Newcastle's season have not gone according to the plans even after the arrival of rich owners. Their most recent game in FA Cup ended in a defeat against league one side Cambridge United. Even with the arrival of Wood and Trippier, they were not able to win the match. They are in the relegation zone and have won only one game this season. They can however go ahead of Watford if they claim all three points in the game.
After an impressive 4-1 win over Manchester United in the league, things have gone downhill for Watford. They are on a seven-game losing streak in all competitions. They are currently sitting at 17th place in the league, just two points above relegation. Watford would require a positive result from this game to stay above the dreaded zone.
- Newcastle have come on top on just one occasion in the last ten meetings against Watford;
- Watford have not kept any clean sheet for 28 league games.
- Newcastle United: Dubravka, Trippier, Clark, Lascelles, Ritchie, Fraser, S Longstaff, Shelvey, Joelinton, Saint-Maximin, Wood;
- Watford: Bachmann, Femenia, Sierralta, Cathcart, Kamara, Kucka, Dennis, Tufan, Sissoko, Sema, King.
Expert betting tips
- Newcastle to win this tie for 2.09
- Total goals over 2.5 for 1.77
- Both teams to score - Yes for 1.66