Stadium: St. Mary's Stadium
Southampton welcome Brighton in game week 15 of the premier league. Brighton are looking at European spots and Saints are looking to get away from the bottom half of the table. Who will prevail?Get Your Welcome Bonus!
Southampton gave a decent fight against Leicester, holding them to a 2-2 draw. They are leaking too many goals at the back which is a major concern to Hasenhuttl and his side. They have conceded 6 goals in the last two matches alone. Because of their recent performance, they are just five points above the relegation zone. They are desperately looking for a source of inspiration to get their form back.
While Saints are struggling to keep a clean sheet, Brighton have their own problems in front of the goal. They have only scored 13 goals in 14 matches this season. They are however finding them in an unusual place in the top half of the table above Everton and Leicester. They need to sort out the sharpness in the final third to remain there.
- Brighton have won only once in the last 8 games against Saints;
- Southampton have conceded 8 goals in the last 3 games;
- Brighton have drawn seven times in their last nine matches.
- Southampton: McCarthy, Livramento, Salisu, Lyanco, Walker-Peters, Redmond, Ward-Prowse, Romeu, Elyounoussi, Adams, Armstrong;
- Brighton & Hove Albion: Sanchez, Lamptey, Dunk, Duffy, Cucurella, Bissouma, Moder, March, Gross, Trossard, Maupay.
Expert betting tips
We are backing Brighton to get all the points for 3.22. The odds of a Saints win are 2.53 and for a draw are 3.22. We are expecting a low-scoring match with goals below 3.5 for 1.25. We are also expecting both teams to score for 1.95.