Olympique Lyon are in a dire situation with their form looking worse by each passing game. Their poor form in the final 4 games of the pre-season continued into the new season and they have failed to win any of their 4 matches played. Last time, they lost 4-1 to PSG at home.
Le Havre have also had their fair share of struggles this season. They had their first win in their last match, beating Lorient 3-0 at home and now they face Lyon in this match.Grab Your Signup Bonus
Lyon have failed to discover their form since the start of the new season and there’s a lot of suspense building around the club after a string of poor results. They lost the opening game against Strasbourg and then lost the next match against Montpellier. They managed to play a goalless draw against Nice, before losing their last match against PSG.
They lost 4-1 to PSG, they were dismantled in the first half. Kylian Mbappe scored first in the 4th minute from the spot, then followed with 3 goals from Achraf Hakimi, Marco Asensio and Kylian Mbappe in the 20th, 38th and 47th minutes. Lyon pulled one goal back in the 74th minute, with Corentin Tolisso converting from the penalty spot.
Lyon are at the bottom of the Ligue 1, having just 1 point from 4 matches and their goal ratio is 3:10.
- Lyon have not won the last 8 games.
- Lyon conceded first in 4/5 games.
- 9/10 matches ended with less than 4.5 cards.
- 7/8 matches ended with less than 10.5 corners.
Le Havre wants to build on their win last weekend. After a poor beginning to the season, they finally hit the ground running with their first win against Lorient. Their first game against Montpellier ended in a draw, then they lost to Stade Brest. Then they played another draw in the 3rd game against Rennes, before beating Lorient in their last match.
They beat Lorient 3-0 at full time in the last game. Daler Kuzyaev opened the scoring in the 53rd minute, then Nabil Alioui scored the second goal in the 70th minute. The third and final goal came in the 96th minute through Nolan Mbemba to seal the 3-0 win.
Le Havre currently sit in 10th spot, having 5 points and a goal difference of 2.
- 4/5 of their matches ended in more than 2.5 goals.
- Le Havre conceded first in 6/8 matches.
- 10/10 matches ended with less than 4.5 cards.
- 6/7 matches ended with less than 10.5 corners.
Head to Head
Lyon and Le Havre have played 10 matches against each other in the past. Lyon won 7, while Le Havre won 2 and they played out a draw in 1 game.
Head to Head Streaks
- Lyon won the last 6 matches.
- Le Havre are without a clean sheet in 6 matches.
- Lyon won the first half in 5/6 matches.
- There were less than 4.5 cards in 10/10 matches.
Expert Betting Tips
- Analysis of Lyon shows they have scored 3 goals and conceded 10 goals in the Ligue 1. They scored an average of 0.8 goals per game, with a 5% conversion rate. They created an average of 1.8 chances per game and missed an average of 1.3. They also played an average of 4.8 corners per game. They conceded an average of 2.5 goals per game and they kept 1 clean sheet.
- Analysis of Le Havre shows they have scored 8 goals and conceded 6 goals in the Ligue 1. They scored an average of 2.0 goals per game, with a 15% conversion rate. They created an average of 1.0 chances per game and missed an average of 0.5. They also played an average of 3.5 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game and they kept 1 clean sheet.
- More than 8 Corners at 1.667 Odds
- Away to Win Either Half at 2.60 Odds
- More than 2.5 Goals at 1.66 Odds