Stadium: Hang Day Stadium
Time: 10.11.2023, 15:15
Hanoi FC clashes against Song Lam Nghe An in Matchday 5 of the V-League in hopes of winning after four matchdays of point-drops. The two sides stay tied at the hip, settling on three points. Five recent showings between the sides reveal two wins for either side and one stalemate. Song Lam has scored thirteen goals across all competitions, and Hanoi FC excelled recently in the Asian Federation Cup group stage.Claim Your Registration Bonus!
Hanoi FC (14th)
Recent Form: L-W-L-L
Hanoi FC has not had quite the season, with three losses and one win in the first four fixtures against opposing squads. The recent AFC 2-1 win over Japanese side Urawa Reds was momentarily breath-catching, with the side taking two prior consecutive defeats - in the 1-0 domestic loss to Binh Dinh and the AFC 2-0 defeat to Korean League side, Pohang Steelers. They have not scored lots of goals in recent times, but in this game, they are tipped to fight to their last and score at least two goals.
Song Lam Nghe An (12th)
Last Five Matches: D-L-D-D
Three stalemates in four clashes seat Song Lam Nghe An in the twelfth spot, with stalemates haunting the side in three of four league games. Although they have recently garnered the reputation of a high-goal-scoring squad across all competitions. The team has accrued thirteen goals across all exhibitions and as such, is tipped as a high-scoring side in this game.
H2H ANALYSIS (LAST FIVE MEETINGS)
- Each side has won two games in five recent meetings.
- There has been one stalemate in the past five meetings between the sides.
- Hanoi FC has scored at least five goals in four of five domestic games.
- The Current hosts have won one game in five recent domestic clashes. There have been two direct cases of BTTS between the sides.
- In five meetings between the teams, there has only been one case of Over 2.5 Match Goals.
Hanoi FC vs Song Lam Nghe An
|Song Lam Nghe An
Expert Betting Tips
One thing is particular here: few goals are expected, but like most times, we are tipping the match toward any team.
- However, the preference would be to Bet on Over 2.5 Match Goals at 1.73 odds (1xbet).
- A BTTS-Yes also sounds very enticing for 1.66 odds (Betway)
- Either side can deliver here as the three points from this match can ascertain a complete recovery for both sides. Also, We’d urge a Bet on a Hanoi FC to keep the win at home at 1.75 odds (Bet365)
Disclaimer: Odds are subject to change at any given point in time.