Ho Chi Minh City is all set to take on Viettel in a fierce battle to reclaim their victory after a disappointing defeat in their last direct clash. The teams are ready to face each other at the Thong Nhat Stadium, with the visiting side determined to maintain their previous winning records and the hosting team geared up to turn the tide in their favor. The match promises to showcase an outstanding display of skills, and both teams are poised to deliver their best gameplay yet on Matchday 4. Despite the five recent encounters between the teams, with three wins for Viettel and two draws, Ho Chi Minh City is confident that they will come out victorious this time.Claim Your Registration Bonus!
Ho Chi Minh City (7th)
Recent League Form: L-D-W
Ho Chi Minh City is tied in a streak of inconsistent runs, having taken a win, a tie and a defeat in the first three games of the league. The Sai Gon side impressed greatly against Sanna Khanh Hoa, with Cheik Timite scoring the winning goal eight minutes before the end of the game. Four points in three games tally a compilation of inconsistencies, exemplifying the latest 2-1 defeat to Nam Dinh. They recently lost out in the Vietnamese Cup clash game against Binh Duong. The odds stipulate them as the underdogs in this fixture, with the most probable result being a stalemate.
Recent League Form : W-D-D
Viettel escaped defeat in the first three games of the season. Despite the 3-1 defeat to Hanoi Telecom FC in the Club friendlies, the side pushed to an impressive start against Sanna Khanh Hoa before the 1-1 stalemate against QNK Quang. The odds are against them - the obvious underdogs in this fixture. The last game against Hong Linh ended in a narrow 1-0 win - courtesy of the 72’ penalty despite the red card intimidation in the 103rd minute. Progressively, Viettel has found the back of the net three times in recent games and maybe lucky in this fixture.
H2H ANALYSIS (LAST FIVE ENCOUNTERS)
- Viettel has taken four narrow victories over Chi Minh City;
- Only one BTTS have been recorded in five recent clashes;
- In recent times, the teams have faced each other with the highest scoreline margin being two goals;
- Viettel has claimed three victories at Ho Chi Minh’s home grounds in recent times.
Ho Chi Minh City vs Viettel
|Ho Chi Minh City
Expert Betting Tips
In this game, we confidently predict that either team could come out on top, despite Ho Chi Minh City’s winning preference. Regardless, these tips should ease your picks:
- The hosts are keen attackers. We’d urge a Bet on an Under 2.5 Match Goals at Full Time for 1.57 odds at 1xbet.
- The guests are the better side, and would be expected to win as the last resort at odds of 1.90 (Betway).
- A BTTS - NO seems like a good bet for this clash at the odds of 1.85 from Bet365.