Stadium: Jeju World Cup Stadium
Time: 25.11.2023. 08:00
Jeju United and the Citizens of Daejeon Hana are set to battle it out at the Jeju World Cup Stadium. The K League relegation groupings have been finalized, and Daejeon Hana has already secured the second spot. However, recent performances suggest that the visitors have become complacent, while the hosts have stepped up their game. Jeju United managed to secure a 0-0 draw in their last match, while the Citizens suffered a defeat. The objective of this game is to end the season on a high note. The teams have faced each other five times in recent years, with Jeju United emerging victorious in three games, while the Citizens of Daejeon managed to win one, with one match ending in a stalemate.Receive Your Registration Bonus!
Jeju United (4th)
Recent PlayOffs Form: D-D-W
Jeju United is confronted with the herculean task of defending their home fortress against the invading forces of the Citizens of Daejeon. At home, they have shown strength against Daejeon in recent times, defeating the opponent on two occasions and sustaining a stalemate in the third showing. In recent times, the side has maintained the integrity of the home grounds, holding it in stalemates against Seoul, Pohang Steelers and Suwon Bluewings. The odds for the home side to put up decent showings oin this clash are significant, but the opponents play like they have nothing to lose - a latent threat till the end of full-time.
Daejeon Hana (2nd)
Recent PlayOffs Form: L-D-D
The Citizens are clear of the hosts and have consolidated their spot as the runner-ups of this grouping. However, they face Jeju United in this matchup - a team that has not tasted home defeat in over six games, even defending it against the elites of the league. Regardless of the obvious, this team is known to pose problems whenever they come up against the Jeju Island Boys, with the most recent result in the league being a 1-0 victory over Jeju United - courtesy of Min Duk Kim’s 41’ slammer. A stalemate is the most likely result - but the possibility of pleasant surprises cannot be waivered off. Three PlayOffs fixtures register two stalemates and one loss.
- Jeju United have beaten Daejeon Hana three times in the last five direct encounters between the sides.
- In five recent games, there has only been one stalemate recorded.
- While two of five games registered over 2.5 total goals, three games registered Under 2.5 Match Goals.
- Of five recent games, there have been two cases of BTTS between the sides - indicating a 40% likelihood of a BTTS
JEJU UNITED VS DAEJEON HANA
Expert Betting Tips
The upcoming match between Jeju United and Daejeon Hana is fascinating. Although no outright preference for victory exists, Daejeon Hana has always kept the Hyundai side on their toes. Here are some top tips for this game:
- Our first prediction would be Under 2.5 goals between the sides at odds of 2.22 from 1xbet.
- The Citizens are expected to win, but the victory is deemed to come at the highest price and inconvenience. With expectations of retaliation from the guests, Bet On Both Teams To Score - NO at odds of 2.20 from Betway.
- Our last prediction would Be Over Eight Corners from both sides, this is because we expect a lot of attacking play from both teams. Bet365 offers this option at odds of 1.83.