Stadium: Jeonju World Cup Stadium
Time: 25.11.2023. 08:00
As the K League 1 season draws to a close, Jeonbuk Motors Hyundai and Gwangju FC are set to compete in a highly anticipated match. Despite Gwangju's impressive performances this season, including displacing teams like Incheon United to occupy the third spot, Jeonbuk is determined to secure a win after settling for stalemates in previous matches. With only two games remaining, both teams are fighting for the last six points, but the pressure is on Jeonbuk as they are threatened by the Incheon Wolves with just one point below them in fourth place.Receive Your Registration Bonus!
Jeonbuk Motors Hyundai (4th)
Recent PlayOffs Form: D-D-W
Jeonbuk has a remarkable record against Gwangju, winning four out of five previous meetings. Although the home advantage is in their favour, they cannot afford to underestimate Gwangju's potential to cause an upset. The team's recent 2-0 loss to Lion City Sailors and 1-1 draw against Incheon United in the playoffs have highlighted the need for Jeonbuk to push for dominance and secure a victory against Gwangju.
Gwangju FC (3rd)
Recent PlayOffs Form: D-L-W
Gwangju FC as opposed to Jeobuk, is a low-scoring side, and the odds of many goals in this match are minimal. Despite the team's recent form in the playoffs, which includes one win, one loss and one stalemate, they have fallen short in most encounters with Jeonbuk Hyundai. However, the fans remain optimistic and are eagerly anticipating a competitive match. Ultimately, the outcome of this match remains uncertain, but it is sure to be an exciting clash between two determined teams.
H2H ANALYSIS (LAST FIVE MEETINGS)
- Three of five meetings between both sides resulted in Under 2.5 Match Goals.
- There has been no stalemate between the sides in five recent times.
- While Jeonbuk has four victories in direct meetings, Gwangju FC won only one of the last five meetings against Jeonbuk Motors Hyundai at home.
JEONBUK MOTORS VS GWANGJU FC
Expert Betting Tips
Statistics show that the last five games produced an unbalanced proportion of victory. Although both sides have relatively equal chances of domination, the hosts are predicted to have a predominant edge of preference. Here are our optimised options ahead of this thrilling contest:
- The two sides are on a very tight defensive schedule. As such, we tip the game to lack goals - as the latest trend between the sides. Bet On Under 2.5 Match Goals between the teams at odds of 1.73 from 1xbet.
- The two sides are two lions littered, and at this late stage, Jeonbuk Motors Hyundai would be desperate against defeat. A win for Jeonbuk is the optimal choice at 2.10 odds from Bet365.
- Although Gwangju FC is bound to try to repel attacks from Jeonbuk Motors, and if possible orchestrate threatening attacks. The odds of Both sides scoring are minimal. Bet on a BTTS-NO at odds of 1.79 from Betway.