Stadium: Jatidiri Stadium
Time: 03.12.2023. 11:00
PSS Sleman is geared up for a crucial match against PSIS Semarang in Round 21 of Liga 1, with the aim of gaining three valuable points at the Jatidiri Stadium. Despite PSIS Semarang having won six out of the eight games played between both sides, PSS Sleman is determined to turn the tables and secure a much-needed win. The last encounter between both teams resulted in a 2-2 draw, and both sets of fans look forward to a more enthralling game this time around. After recent victories in the domestic league, both teams are confident of a win, and it promises to be an intense and thrilling game.Receive Your Registration Bonus!
PSIS Semarang (9th)
Recent Form: W-D-W-W-L
PSIS Semarang has shown an unbreakable spirit in recent times, winning at home and away against opposing squads and maintaining a four-game running unbeaten streak. The 1-1 stalemate against Bhayangkara FC truncated their winning hattrick, but the 4-0 whiplash over Persita Tangerang overcompensated for it. The side is tipped as the better side against the visiting PSS Sleman, who are capable of reverting the current good fortune of the side.
PSS Sleman (12th)
Recent Form: W-D-L-L-D
PSS Sleman has compiled five points in the last five games - accumulating one win, two stalemates and two losses. In the last direct clash between the sides, they forced the current hosts to a 2-2 stalemate and with morale brimming in the visiting camp, they are expected to put up a good fight before full-time. Recent performances preview the recent 2-1 win over Barito Putera shortly after the 1-1 stalemate over Persis Solo.
- There have been eight meetings between the sides - with six wins for PSIS Semarang.
- Six of these meetings ended in over 2.5 total Goals.
- In these eight meetings, Semarang has hosted Sleman four times and lost only once.
- The average goal per match in the last eight meetings between the sides is three.
PSIS Semarang vs PSS Sleman
Expert Betting Tips
The last five meetings between both squads have ended in more wins for PSIS Semarang than PSS Sleman. Although it looks like both sides have relatively equal chances of domination, the Guests have a huge edge for preference.
- In light of this, we are tipping Over 2.5 Goals at 1.53 odds (Bet365).
- A BTTS - Yes will also be an interesting alternative for 1.68 odds (Betway).
- The morale of the two sides is on the high, and the visitors are capable of obstructing a home victory. Bet on a Draw In One Half - NO for 2.00 odds (1xbet)
Disclaimer: Odds are subject to change at any given point in time.