Stadium: Hibernians Grounds
Time: 25.11.2023. 16:00
The teams are back in action after a break, and once again, we're in for a thrilling three-point contest. In Matchday 8, we'll see a fierce showdown between mid-table Hibernians and bottom-of-the-table Sirens FC. While Hibernians initially struggled this season, they have made an impressive comeback and secured a win in their last league encounter. Meanwhile, Sirens FC has been struggling to secure points and has lost match after match. The two teams have faced each other five times recently, with Hibernians winning twice, two stalemates, and one victory for Sirens FC.Get Your Registration Bonus!
Sirens FC (14th)
Last Five Matches: L-D-L-L-L
Although the odds seem to favor the guests for a victory, the home fans are anticipating a change, especially after the recent international break. Sirens FC is currently at the bottom of the league with only two points in six games and a win percentage of just 9%. Three losses and two stalemates place them as underdogs, especially against a top side like Hibernians. Sirens FC has lost to Marsaxlokk, Hamrun Spartans, and Gzira United, and their only stalemate was against Santa Lucia, before their 3-0 defeat to Floriana.
Last Five Matches: W-D-L-L-L
Despite the odds being against them, Sirens FC's recent 0-0 stalemate with the Saints Of Lucia has boosted their morale, and they are determined to secure their first win of the season. The team is yet to taste victory this season, but the last direct clash between the sides ended in a 1-1 stalemate. Therefore, we can expect an exciting match between these two teams, and we'll see which side comes out on top.
H2H ANALYSIS (LAST FIVE MEETINGS)
- Hibernians has two wins over Sirens in the last five games.
- Over 2.5 Match Goals were recorded twice in the last five direct meetings.
- Hibernians has scored in the last five direct pairings between the sides.
- Sirens have not scored in the last four domestic league games.
SIRENS VS HIBERNIANS FC
Expert Betting Tips
Although both sides have had their fair share of matches, and victories in recent times, a perceived certainty remains that there may be goals before halftime.
- Goals are expected to be few in this context. Under 2.5 Match Goal option sounds like another right option for 1.84 odds (1xbet).
- The Hibbees have the upper hand in this fixture. Given that, we are tipping Hibernians Winning Both Halves at 2.30 odds (bet365).
- The best man would take the three points home, but we urge you to bet on the two sides finding the back of the net at 1.80 odds (Betway)