Stadium: Suwon Sports Complex
Time: 09.12.2023, 08:00
An epic showdown goes underway as Suwon FC goes head-to-head with Busan IPark in preparations for the big league. Despite Suwon FC's lacklustre performance in the first leg, they are not to be underestimated. Busan IPark may have had a solid season, but Suwon FC is determined to prove their worth and clinch a victory. The stage is set for an intense battle, with both teams ready to unleash their full potential. While Busan IPark may be considered favourites, Suwon FC is not to be taken lightly. It's time for these teams to go to war, and only one will emerge victorious.Receive your Sign-Up Bonus!
Suwon FC (6th)
Recent Form: D-L-L-L-D
A season riddled with inconsistencies and poor showings predicated Suwon FC’s bottom spot occupancy, with the side winning just eight games in thirty-eight matches. Ending the season with no win in the last five games, The side suffered a streak of ineptitudes, with Busan IPark exposing their weaknesses in the first leg of the clash between the sides, pushing them to a red-card penalty incident which Bruno Lamas scored as the equalizer despite Suwon’s initial 1-0 first-half lead. The 99’ saw Bruno Lamas score another penalty, which sealed the deal.
Busan IPark (3rd)
Recent Form: D-L-W-W-D
Busan IPark finished the league on a 1-1 stalemate against Cheonju FC in the final game of the season, qualifying for the relegation playoff spot. Busan IPark showed spirit in the first leg clash against Suwon, with the game taking a dramatic turn in the late embers. The side scored two penalties, after forcing Suwon FC to a demoralizing red card incident. Regardless of the outcome of the first game, the odds still tip them as the underdogs, despite their initial victory and with Suwon FC possessing home advantage, the side is doubted to repeat a replica of the first game.
H2H ANALYSIS (LAST FIVE MEETINGS)
- Busan IPark has won four of five of the last meetings between the sides.
- Busan IPark have opened scoring in four of the last five games between the sides.
- Three games ended in Under 2.5 Match Goals.
- There has been one stalemate between the sides in five games.
- Two games resulted in Over 2.5 Match Goals.
Expert Betting Tips
The dynamics of these teams push for a narrow away win as a repeat of the last win seems far-fetched. Consider these tips:
- There would be goals in this game. Our initial wager falls on Under 2.5 Match Goals at 1.83 odds from 1xbet.
- A stalemate has been the most recent result between the sides. However, Our second wager would be the Draw No Bet in favour of Busan IPark at odds of 2.20 from Bet365.
- Suwon FC may struggle to find the back of the net and as such, our last wager pinpoints a BTTS - YES at odds of 1.70 from Betway.