Stadium: Jeju World Cup Stadium
Time: 25.11.2023. 08:00
Jeju United will be facing Suwon FC in a crucial match at the Suwon Sports Complex, as they battle it out in the relegation grouping of the K League table. Despite losing their last direct clash by a 3-0 margin, Jeju United will be determined to give their all in this game to secure their position for the next season. Meanwhile, Suwon FC has not managed a win in their four playoff games so far and will be hoping to turn their fortunes around in the final game of the season. Both teams are coming off a defeat in their last matchday and will be eager to clinch a victory in this crucial encounter. It will be interesting to see how the season concludes for both teams.Receive Your Registration Bonus!
Suwon FC (5th)
Recent PlayOffs Form: L-L-L-D
Regardless of the plethora of goals in recent times, Suwon FC has had a hard time in the playoffs, losing 4-3 to FC Seoul, before falling further to Suwon Bluewings in the Suwon Derby. They fell further against the Kodiaks, who championed the side by a 2-0 margin.
With three losses and one stalemate in recent times, Suwon FC faces a double dilemma and is faced with the haunting memory of a 3-0 defeat in the previous direct clash between the sides.
Jeju United (4th)
Recent PlayOffs Form: L-D-D-W
Jeju United have shown strength against Suwon FC in recent times despite taking a 2-0 loss against Daejeon Hana. The 2-0 win over Suwon Bluewings set the side up in subsequent games against Gangwon FC, Pohang Steelers, and FC Seoul. Jeju United won the whole spoils in the last direct game against Suwon FC, scoring three goals before the end of fulltime.
SUWON FC VS JEJU UNITED
- Jeju United have beaten Suwon FC three times in the last five direct encounters between the sides.
- In five recent games, there have been two stalemates recorded.
- While four of five games registered over 2.5 total goals, one game registered Under 2.5 Match Goals.
- Of five recent games, there have been two cases of BTTS between the sides - indicating a 40% likelihood of a BTTS
Expert Betting Tips
The upcoming match between Jeju United and Suwon FC is fascinating. Although no outright preference for victory exists, Suwon FC has always kept the Jeju United side on their toes. Here are some top tips for this game:
- Our first prediction would be Under 3.5 goals between the sides at odds of 1.65 from 1xbet.
- The Citizens are expected to win, but the victory is deemed to come at the highest price and inconvenience. With expectations of retaliation from the guests, Bet On Both Teams To Score - NO at odds of 2.55 from Betway.
- Our last prediction would Be Over nine corners from both sides, this is because we expect a lot of attacking play from both teams. Bet365 offers this option at odds of 2.20