Austin FC have been on a very poor run in their last 8 matches as they are winless in those games. They played a 1-1 draw against New York Red Bulls in their last match and in this game, they face LA Galaxy. A win is vital for Austin FC in this game.
LA Galaxy have also not been excellent in recent times. They managed to win Minnesota United 4-3 in their last game after going winless in 3 matches in a row. They will be hoping to take another 3 points off Austin FC in this match.Grab Your Signup Bonus
Austin FC have struggled to win matches since the end of the Leagues Cup tournament. They have not won any of their last 8 matches in a row. In their last 5 matches, they had 3 defeats and 2 draws. They played against FC Dallas, Seattle Sounders and Portland and all 3 ended in a defeat. While their games against New England Revolution and New York Red Bulls ended in a draw.
Their last match against the Red Bulls finished in a 1-1 draw at full time. Emiliano Rigoni scored an own goal in the 7th minute to put the Red Bulls ahead. And Sebastian Driussi got the equalizer in the 44th minute. The game finished as a draw at full time.
Austin FC are ranked 21st on the MLS table, with 31 points and a goal aggregate of 25:34.
- Austin FC have not won their last 8 games.
- They are without a clean sheet in the last 12 games.
- 8/10 of their matches ended with more than 2.5 goals.
- Both teams scored in 9/10 matches.
- They conceded first in 5/6 matches.
- 7/9 matches ended with less than 4.5 cards.
- 5/7 matches ended with less than 10.5 corners.
LA Galaxy want to build from the 4-3 win over Minnesota United in their last match. They were winless in 3 games in a row prior to the win over Minnesota United. Their last 5 matches ended in 2 wins against San Jose Earthquakes and Minnesota United, 2 draws against Houston Dynamo and St. Louis City, and 1 defeat against Los Angeles FC.
Billy Sharp scored a hat trick in the 16th, 63rd and 71st minutes, while Diego Fagundez scored once to help LA Galaxy hit 4 goals against Minnesota United. While Teemu Pukki and Bongokuhle scored in the 19th, 41st and 50th minutes to get 3 goals back before the end of 90 minutes.
LA Galaxy are ranked 23rd on the MLS table, having 33 points and a goal aggregate of 39:48.
- LA Galaxy are without a clean sheet in 3 games.
- 6/7 matches ended with more than 2.5 goals
- Both teams scored in 4/5 matches.
- LA Galaxy lost the first half in 4/5 matches.
- 4/5 matches ended with more than 4.5 cards.
- 4/5 matches ended with less than 10.5 corners
Head to Head
LA Galaxy and Austin FC have played 5 matches against each other. LA Galaxy won 4 matches, while Austin FC won 1 match.
- LA Galaxy won the last 3 matches.
- Austin FC are without a clean sheet in 3 matches.
- 4/5 matches ended with less than 2.5 goals.
Expert Betting Tips
Austin FC scored 40 goals and conceded 46 goals. They scored an average of 1.4 goals per game with a 12% conversion rate. They took an average of 4.2 shots on target per game and played an average of 5.0 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.6 goals per game and kept 5 clean sheets.
LA Galaxy scored 39 goals and conceded 48 goals. They scored an average of 1.4 goals per game with a 10% conversion rate. They took an average of 5.2 shots on target per game and played an average of 6.2 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.7 goals per game and kept 6 clean sheets.
- Over 9 Corners at 1.6 Odds
- Away Win or Draw at 1.79 Odds
- Sebastian Driussi to Score Anytime at 1.83 Odds