Austin FC have continued their poor form since the league resumed. Since then they have been involved in 4 matches and they failed to win in any of those 4 matches. Their last game ended in a draw against New England Revolution and in this game, they will face Portland Timbers as they fight for their first win in 4 matches.
The Timbers will be playing against this opposition with lots of confidence as they are the better side based on form. Portland Timbers have not lost in their last 3 matches in a row and they won their last game against Los Angeles FC at home.Grab Your Signup Bonus
Austin FC’s current form has been very poor since their exit from the leagues cup in the group stage. Since then they have lost 3 matches in a row and they only managed to play a 2-2 draw against New England Revolution away from home. Emiliano Rigoni was first on target in the 27th minute to give Austin the lead, before Tomas Chancalay equalized a minute later to bring both sides level. In the second half, Tomas Chancalay scored his brace to put New England Revolution ahead, but once again Alexander Ring scored the equalizer in the 94th minute to end the game as a draw.
Austin FC are currently without a win in their last 6 games in a row in all competition. In the league, they have lost 3, drew 1 and won 1 of their last 5 games. They won the game against Sporting Kansas City, then they drew against New England Revolution, but lost against St. Louis City, FC Dallas and Seattle Sounders.
At home, they have won 3 and lost 2 of their last 5 league games. Their last home game ended in a defeat against Seattle Sounders.
Austin FC are 10th in the western conference and 19th in the MLS, having 33 points from 27 matches.
- Austin FC have not won their last 6 matches.
- Austin FC have not kept a clean sheet in 10 matches.
- More than 2.5 goals have been scored in 8/9 of their matches.
- Both teams scored in 9/10 of their matches.
- Less than 4.5 cards were shown in 6/7 of their matches.
- Less than 10.5 corners were played in 4/5 of their matches.
The Timbers seem to be doing fine at the moment after recovering from back-to-back defeats after the conclusion of the Leagues Cup tournament. Since then they have won 2 of their last 3 matches, and played one to a draw.
Their last match against Los Angeles FC ended in a 2-0 win at full time. Larrys Mabiala scored Portland’s first goal in the 28th minute and Claudio Bravo scored the second in the 53rd minute to seal the 2-0 win at full time.
In Portland’s last 5 matches, they have recorded 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 defeats. They won against Real Salt Lake and Los Angeles FC, then played a draw against Seattle Sounders, but lost against Houston Dynamo and Vancouver Whitecaps. And away from home, they have failed to win in their last 8 matches.
Portland Timbers have a total of 33 points from 28 matches played. They are ranked 11th in the western conference and 20th in the MLS table.
- Portland Timbers have not lost in the last 3 matches.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in 4/5 of their matches.
- More than 4.5 cards were shown in 5/7 of their matches.
- Less than 10.5 corners were played in 5/5 of their matches.
Expert Betting Tips
- Analysis of Austin FC shows they have scored 38 goals and conceded 43 goals in the MLS. They scored an average of 1.4 goals per game, with a 12% conversion rate. They created an average of 2.2 chances per game and missed an average of 1.3. They also played an average of 5.0 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.6 goals per game and they kept 5 clean sheets.
- Analysis of Portland Timbers shows they have scored 34 goals and conceded 44 goals in the MLS. They scored an average of 1.2 goals per game, with a 11% conversion rate. They created an average of 1.8 chances per game and missed an average of 1.2. They also played an average of 3.8 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.6 goals per game and they kept 8 clean sheets.
- 1st Half Under 5 Corners at 1.725 Odds
- Multi score 2:0/2:1/3:0/3:1 at 2.97 Odds
- Austin FC Win FT at 1.80 Odds