Portland Timbers have enjoyed a streak of good performances and they are hoping to continue in that form when they take on Colorado Rapids at Providence Park. Their last match ended in another win against Real Salt Lake at home.
Colorado Rapids are in very poor form coming into this game. They have won only 1 of their last 5 matches and their last game ended in a defeat against Seattle Sounders.Grab Your Signup Bonus
Portland Timbers are in better form than their opponents and that is why they are regarded as favorites. In their last 5 games, they had 4 wins and 1 draw. They beat Real Salt Lake then played a draw against Seattle Sounders. And after that, they had 3 wins against Los Angeles FC. Austin FC and San Jose Earthquakes. They have also won 4 of their last 5 home matches, while losing 1 game.
Portland Timbers are 8th on the western conference table and 15th on the MLS table, with 39 points from 30 matches. They had 10 wins, 9 draws and 11 defeats.
Portland Timbers beat San Jose Earthquakes 2-1 in midweek. Cristhian Paredes and Evander scored both goals for The Timbers in the 48th and 58th minute, while Matthew Hoppe scored the only goal for the Earthquakes.
- Portland Timbers are on a 3 match win streak
- They have not lost their last 5 matches.
- 6/7 matches ended with more than 2.5 goals
- Both teams scored in 5/6 matches.
- Portland Timbers scored first in 4/5 matches.
- Portland Timbers won the first half in 4/5 matches.
- 5/7 matches ended with less than 10.5 corners
The Rapids come into this game with a very poor record of 1 win and 4 defeats in their last 5 matches. They have also failed to win in their last 8 matches on the road. Their last 5 matches ended in defeats against Los Angeles FC, Colorado Rapids, Real Salt Lake and Seattle Sounders and 1 win against New England Revolution.
The Rapids are ranked 14th on the western conference table and 29th on the MLS table, having 22 points from 28 matches. They have 4 wins ,10 draws and 14 defeats.
They lost by 2 goals to 1 against Seattle Sounders in their last game. Leo Chu and Albert Rusnak scored both goals for Seattle Sounders and Cole Bassett scored the only goal for The Rapids in the 80th minute.
- The Rapids are without a clean sheet in 7 matches.
- 6/7 of their matches ended with more than 2.5 goals
- The Rapids conceded first in 6/7 matches.
- They lost the first half in 5/6 matches.
- 5/6 of their matches ended with more than 4.5 cards.
- 5/6 of their matches ended with more than 10.5 corners
Head to Head
Portland Timbers and Colorado Rapids played 20 matches against each other. Portland Timbers won 9, while Colorado Rapids won 5 and 6 matches ended in a draw.
- 4/5 matches ended with less than 4.5 cards.
- 4/5 matches ended with less than 2.5 goals
Expert Betting Tips
Portland Timbers scored 38 goals and conceded 46 goals. They scored an average of 1.3 goals per game with an 11% conversion rate. They took an average of 4.1 shots on target per game and played an average of 3.9 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game and kept 8 clean sheets.
Colorado Rapids scored 19 goals and conceded 42 goals. They scored an average of 0.7 goals per game with a 6% conversion rate. They took an average of 3.8 shots on target per game and played an average of 4.7 corners per game. They conceded an average of 1.5 goals per game and kept 8 clean sheets.
- Home Win FT at 1.61 Odds
- More than 2 Goals at 1.62 Odds
- Franck Boli to Score Anytime at 1.95 Odds