Toronto FC are now in a dire situation after their latest defeat against New York City FC. They are now on a 3-match losing streak after that game and a win is a must for this team. Toronto have won just 1 of their last 6 games in the league and they prepare to face FC Cincinnati in this match.
FC Cincinnati are hoping to build on their win against Charlotte FC in their last game. They ended up scoring 3 goals and maintaining a clean sheet, which is enough motivation for them against Toronto FC in this game.Grab Your Signup Bonus
The result of this match seem to point to a defeat for Toronto FC who are in very poor form at the moment. They have suffered 3 defeats in a row against Vancouver Whitecaps, Inter Miami CF and New York City. Against New York City they conceded 3 goals from Andres Perea, Andres Jasson and Julian Fernandez. Toronto FC are currently 28th on the table, with just 22 points from 30 matches they have played.
Toronto coming against FC Cincinnati looks like an unfairly matched encounter as both clubs are far apart based on form this season.
FC Cincinnati have lost back-to-back games against FC Cincinnati and the most recent game ended in a 3-0 defeat.
- They have lost 3 games
- They are without a clean sheet in 16 games.
- They had more than 2.5 goals in 6/8 games.
- They conceded in 8/10 games.
- They lost the first half in 6/8 games.
- 9/10 games ended with less than 4.5 cards.
- 7/9 games ended with less than 10.5 corners.
FC Cincinnati have silenced their critics with yet another outstanding performance in their last match against Charlotte FC. They had a rough time a few weeks ago when they lost to Orlando City and then played back-to-back draws against Philadelphia Union and CF Montreal. But they seem to be back to winning ways after beating Charlotte FC 3-0. Alvaro Barreal, Aaron-Salem Boupendza, Luciano Acosta all were on target to give FC Cincinnati the win.
FC Cincinnati should have no worries against Toronto FC, who have been poor all season. They certainly have a better squad and they have beaten them twice in their last 2 games. A win here for Cincinnati would certainly help to further strengthen their claim of the top spot by the end of the season. They are with 53 points from 30 games with a game in hand.
- They have not lost the last 3 games.
- 6/8 games ended with more than 2.5 goals.
- They conceded first in 4/5 games.
Head to Head
There’s been no draw in all 9 meetings between FC Cincinnati and Toronto FC. FC Cincinnati won 5 games and Toronto FC had 4 games.
- FC Cincinnati won the last 3 games.
- Toronto are without a clean sheet in 6 games.
- Cincinnati scored first in 6/6 games.
- Cincinnati won the first half in 6/6 games.
- 4/5 matches ended with more than 4.5 cards.
- 8/9 matches ended with less than 10.5 corners.
Expert Betting Tips
The quality of both sides is wide and Toronto have lost multiple games before this game. So, there is every tendency that they will lose this game and by a large margin. Toronto failed to score in the defeats against Inter Miami CF and New York City, so the FC Cincinnati defense should enjoy a free day in this game.
- Away Win at 2.15 odds
- Both Teams to Score No at 2.51 Odds
- Away/Away at 3.40 Odds