TelstraClear and WorldxChange have forged what they say is the first full VoIP interconnection service agreement involving a Tier 1 carrier.
Google is offering an updated email filtering system that automatically sorts messages according to their importance the user.
Bharti Airtel has become India's first operator to completely exit its bulk SMS business, amid growing consumer and regulatory backlash against unwanted telemarketing calls and messages.
Indian consumers ranked Nokia as their most trusted brand for the third year in a row, in an annual survey by the Economic Times.
Cisco has teamed up with smart grid provider Itron to develop an IPv6 network for utility firms to boost deployment of smart meters and improve energy distribution.
Motorola has launched the Milestone 2, an Android 2.2 smartphone with a 1GHz processor and support for Adobe Flash Player 10.1.
- THE WRAP: BlackBerry bans and a neutrality deal
- Webwire: KDDI Q3 net grows 4.8%; AIS 3G roaming from this month
- Webwire: MS previews Windows 8; Cisco slashes 2012 forecast
- Webwire: Oracle seeks billions from Google; MS gets nod for Skype buy
- Webwire: Mexican telcos in "total war"; Digicel to buy Claro