Chelsea will welcome Leicester this Thursday, from 21.00 CET, at Stamford Bridge. The Blues will try to seal the third place in Premier League with a win against Leicester.Bet on Chelsea - Leicester with 1xBet
Best bets on Chelsea vs Leicester
Experts from 1xBet see Chelsea as the favourites for this game with 1.40 odds to win at home. Leicester has huge 9.00 odds to win in London. A draw at Stamford Bridge will cost 5.15.
Bet365 offers 1.65 for Total Over 3 and 2.29 for Total Under 3.
Also, Betway offers 1.85 for "both teams to score - yes" and 1.92 for "both teams to score - no".
Where to Watch Chelsea vs Leicester
The game Chelsea vs Leicester will be televised on DAZN. The broadcast from London begins at 20.50 CET, ten minutes before the start of the match.Bet on Chelsea - Leicester with 1xBet
Chelsea vs Leicester H2H stats in Premier League
- Matches: 31;
- Chelsea wins: 16;
- Leicester wins: 6;
- Draws: 9;
- Chelsea goals: 55;
- Leicester goals: 31;
Chelsea vs Leicester: Most valuable players
- Chelsea: Romelu Lukaku (28 years old, forward) - 85 million €;
- Leicester: Wilfred Ndidi (25 years old, midfielder) - 60 million €;
- Chelsea squad market value: 852 million €;
- Leicester squad market value: 514.80 million €;
Chelsea is third-placed in the Premier League table with 70 points. The Blues will finish on third place in case they beat Leicester in this game.
Thomas Tuchel's side is coming after a defeat in the FA Cup final against Liverpool. The Reds won after penalty shootout. Chelsea became the first team to lose three consecutive FA Cup finals after this loss.
Chelsea beat Leicester in the last two official games.
Leicester occupy the ninth place in the Premier League table with 48 points.
Brendan Rodgers and his men are coming after two consecutive wins in the league: 3-0 vs Norwich and 5-1 vs Watford. However, both teams are relegated right now.
Last time Leicester won at Stamford Bridge in the Premier League was in December 2018. It was a 1-0 victory for the Foxes, after a goal scored by Jamie Vardy in the 51st minute.
Chelsea vs Leicester: possible lineups
- Chelsea (3-4-2-1): Mendy - Azpilicueta, Chalobah, Rudiger - James, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso - Ziyech, Mount - Lukaku;
- Leicester (4-2-3-1): Schmeichel - Castagne, Fofana, Evans, Justin - Tielemans, Dewsbury-Hall - Albrighton, Maddison, Barnes - Vardy;