FC Barcelona will face Villarreal on Matchday 38 of La Liga, from 22.00 CET, at Camp Nou. This is the last official game for both teams in this season.Bet on FC Barcelona - Villarreal with 1xBet
FC Barcelona vs Villarreal: Best Match Odds & Bets
Experts from 1xBet offer 2.03 for FC Barcelona to win this game while Villarreal has 3.46 odds to win on the road. A draw at Camp Nou will cost 4.24.
1xBet offers 1.31 for Total Over 3 and big 3.57 for Total Under 3.
Also, 1xBet offers 1.50 for "both teams to score - yes" and 2.51 for "both teams to score - no".
Watch FC Barcelona vs Villarreal Live Stream
You can watch the game FC Barcelona vs Villarreal for free at Bet365. You need to visit the official website, create an account, and deposit a minimum amount of 10 dollars in your Bet365 account.
If you already have an account on the website Bet365, you have to place a bet in the last 24 hours in order to access any live stream.
After that, you can access the Live Section of the official website and watch the duel FC Barcelona vs Villarreal on your device.Watch FC Barcelona vs Villarreal Live Stream at Bet365
FC Barcelona vs Villarreal: Most valuable players
- FC Barcelona: Pedri (19 years old, midfielder) - 80 million €;
- Villarreal: Arnaut Danjuma (25 years old, forward) - 50 million €;
- FC Barcelona squad market value: 679 million €;
- Villarreal squad market value: 382.50 million €;
La Liga Table
- Real Madrid - 85 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- FC Barcelona - 73 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Atletico Madrid - 68 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Sevilla - 67 pts (UEFA Champions League);
- Betis - 64 pts (UEFA Europa League);
- Real Sociedad - 62 pts (UEFA Europa League);
- Villarreal - 56 pts (UEFA Conference League);
- Athletic Bilbao - 55 pts;
- Osasuna - 47 pts;
- Celta Vigo - 46 pts;
- Valencia - 45 pts;
- Rayo Vallecano - 42 pts;
- Espanyol - 41 pts;
- Getafe - 39 pts;
- Elche - 39 pts;
- Granada - 37 pts;
- Mallorca - 36 pts;
- Cadiz - 36 pts;
- Levante - 32 pts;
- Alaves - 31 pts;
FC Barcelona vs Villarreal: possible lineups
- FC Barcelona (4-3-3): Ter Stegen - Balde, Lenglet, Mingueza, D. Alves - Puig, Busquets, Gavi - Depay, Aubameyang, F. Torres;
- Villarreal (4-4-2): Rulli - Estupinan, P. Torres, Albiol, Foyth - Coquelin, Parejo, Capoue, Chukwueze - Dia, Lo Celso;