Ajaccio vs Paris Saint Germain Prediction | 21/10/2022
- Football: French Ligue 1, Matchday 12
- Stadium: Stade Francois Coty
- Time: 20.10.2022 22:00
League Leaders Paris Saint Germain travel to Stade Francois Coty for Matchday twelve as they strive to retain leadership. The hosts, having drifted into the relegation zone, would try to grab onto the three points available. Would Paris Saint Germain allow the Bears to keep the points?
AC Ajaccio (18th)
A rather devastating run of performance from the hosts from the kickoff of the season has seen them plunge into the Eighteenth position, two spots shy of the bottom. At home, they have lost five (5) matches out of five, dampening the spirit of both the fans and the team.
For the fixture against PSG, Qazim Laci (Hamstring Strain) Romain Hamouma (Meniscus injury) Yohann Touzghar (Ankle injury), and Fernand Mayembo will be absent due to injury worries.
Form: L- W - L - W - D
Coach: Olivier PantaloniBet on Over 2.5 Match Goals at 1.68 odds from Bet365
Paris Saint Germain (1st)
Unbeaten in the competition, PSG perches comfortably in first place where they are tipped to remain till the end of the season. A series of wins and draws have seen the players survive across all competitions without losing.
Away from him this season, they have been close to being invincible as they have picked up a staggering sixteen points from 6 games. Christopher Galtier seems to have a resounding effect on the boys as they either win or equally share points.
Form: W - D - D - D - W
Coach: Christopher Galtier
How to Watch AC Ajaccio vs Paris Saint Germain
You can watch this fixture live on SuperSport or follow the live analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on PSG over 1.5 Team Goals at 1.49 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on Over 2.5 Match Goals at 1.68 odds from Bet365
- Bet on Both Teams to Score - No at 1.61 odds from Betking
- This match looks to be an easy game for Paris Saint Germain who we believe should easily breeze past the opponents, even without the presence of the key players.
- PSG should comfortably score three gaols and this is what is expected before three-quarters of the total stoppage time. They are in form, they know how to score and they seriously look to retain their mettle at the top.
- We don't see AC Ajaccio scoring in-game. PSG's defense should be able to do a befitting job for this win.
In matches like these, Home Advantage is a myth. And we see AC Ajaccio losing hands down to the leaders of the table by a two-goal margin at least.
Good luck out there!Bet on Both Teams to Score - No at 1.61 odds from Betking