AS Roma vs Napoli Prediction | 23/10/2022
- Football: Italy Serie A, Matchday 11
- Stadium: Stadio Olimpico, Rome
- Time: 23.10.2022 21:45
As the Serie A group race continues to blow off anomalously, Napoli, in search of a worthy contender, travels to Rome, the home of football gladiators for Matchday 12. With both teams in excellent form, this contest looks no more than a three-point brawl. Rather, it falls to the home titans to defend the integrity of their home fans and fight; regardless of who emerges victorious, as two lions littered.
Adrift rivals Napoli with four points on league standings, The titans of Rome face Napoli, who seems to have had everything fall in place this season. However, Jose Mourinho is known to possess a bag full of tricks and would be expected to change the course of sails for the visiting group leaders.
The last five matches have produced three victories and two losses and the team should get a pat on the back for such a performance this season.
Marash Kumbulla (Thigh Injury), Paulo Dybala(Muscle Injury), Georgio Wijnaldum (Foot Injury), Ebrima Dabole (Muscle Injury), and Zeki Celik (knock) would go on to miss this fixture due to injury worries.
Form: W - D - W - L - W
Coach: Jose MourinhoBet on Over 2.5 match goals at 1.78 odds from Bet365
For Napoli, all roads lead to Rome as they seek to hold on to their 8-game win streak. Luciano Spalleti seems to have inculcated in the boys a true winning attitude of never relenting till the final whistle, evident in the last game against Bologna where the intruders had settled for a tie before the 69th header from Nigerian Victor Osimhen.
A couple of squad injuries involve just two players, Andre Zambio Anguissa (Muscle injury) and Amir Rrahmani (Thigh injury)
Form: W - W - W- W - W
Coach: Luciano Spalletti
How to Watch As Roma vs SC Napoli
You can watch this fixture live in SuperSport 204 or follow the live analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Napoli to win at 2.40 odds from 1xbet;
- Bet on Over 2.5 match goals at 1.78 odds from Bet365;
- Bet on Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.63 odds from Betking
- Both teams are super impressive at the moment, but Napoli has something to protect - the first position. Irrespective of whatever tactic the Home team may construct in wait, Napoli would do all they can to remain on top.
- Both teams, especially Napoli have tremendous attacking flair and we see them utilizing all forms of shots on goal to produce the desired result. Hence, over three goals should be expected.
- With the exceptional resilience of both teams, both teams to score seem like an adequate choice for this match.
Sit tight for a beautiful game, where three points would be won by those who truly deserve it.
Good luck out there!Bet on Both Teams to Score - Yes @ 1.63 odds from Betking