Celta Vigo vs Getafe Prediction | 24 OCTOBER, 2022
- Football: Spain, LaLiga Matchday 11
- Stadium: Abanca Balaídos
- Time: 23.10.2022 22:00
Celta Vigo would face Getafe in another thrilling match, where two teams sinking towards relegation fight for a lifeline. Will Matchday 11 favor the Sky blues or the visitors?
Celta Vigo (15th)
With just one win and four losses in the last five games, Celta Vigo finds themselves languishing in the fifteenth position and would look to pull themselves out of the debris. Eduardo Coudet knows that now is the time to capitalize on the slightest of leads and his front lads would seem to take some points home.
Injuries would see Augusto Solari (Ankle injury) off-play, who is expected sometime in November.
Form: L - L - W - L - L
Coach: Eduardo CoudetBet on under 10 corners at 1.53 odds from Bet365
Sitting in the seventeenth position, Getafe has seen the last five games produce two losses, two draws, and one win. Quique Flores requires a drastic win as another loss could lead to a further slip towards the bottom table. The team would require their very best to stand a chance against their opponents.
Injury lay-offs report Munir El-Haddadi (Muscle injury) and Mauro Arambari (Ankle injury) sitting on the sideline for the game. Carles Alena would also sit this one out due to disciplinary actions.
Form: W - L - L - D - D
Coach: Quique Sánchez Flores
How to watch Celta Vigo vs Getafe
You can watch this match live on SuperSport 203 or follow the live analysis in 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on No goal in the first 30 minutes at 1.70 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on under 10 corners at 1.53 odds from Bet365
- Bet on over 1.5 Match goals at 1.49 odds from Betking
- Both teams would play the first half with a lot of caution. They know what's at stake and would seek to exercise brute force in the second half.
- We expect a lot of corners from this game. Regardless, it shouldn't be up to ten since these sorts of games are majorly played in the midfield.
- If both teams do not score, then one team would score at least two goals. We do not see the match ending in a one-nil. A 2-0 or a 2-1 should be the scoreline.
A safe bet for this game would be to play any side win or draw.
Good luck out there!Bet on over 1.5 Match goals at 1.49 odds from Betking