FC Torino vs AC Milan Prediction | 30/10/2022
- Football: English Premier League, Matchday 12
- Stadium: Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino
- Time: 30-10-2022 22:45
Torino hosts league rivals AC Milan on Sunday night at the Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino, for the unraveling of Matchday 12. The two teams met in the face of brimming confidence, having both gotten off the back of two consecutive wins each; however differently. Sparks would fly around as the home fans would drum victory into the hearts of their favorite; but would it be enough to stop the continuous pillaging of the Rossoneri?
With just fourteen points from eleven matches, the home team is yet to experience the best of the season, seeing how they have struggled against every top team they have faced. Arguably, they may have found solid ground, having defeated Cittadella in Coppa Italia and Udinese in Serie A last week. Ivan Jurici's boys may want to play better than they did against Udinese if they hope for positivity against the Rossoneris.
Form: L - D - L - W - W
Coach: Ivan JuricBet on Over 2.5 Match Goals at 2.15 odds from bet365
AC Milan (2nd)
Second only to Napoli, Stefano Pioli may be looking for his fifth consecutive league victory, having plundered Empoli, Juventus, Verona, and Monza. On the UEFA Champions League front, they just came off a Dinamo Zagreb four-nil thrashing where they gave the visitors a proper humiliation. The team seems to have picked itself off this season and a lot of conquests lie ahead for AC Milan if they can keep their resolve together.
Form: W - L - D - D - W
Coach: Stefano Pioli
How to Watch FC Torino vs AC Milan
You can watch this fixture live on SuperSport203 or follow the live analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on AC Milan to Win
- Bet on Over 2.5 Match goals
- Bet on Torino over 0.5 Team Goals
- The Rossoneri are a far superior team to FC Torino. Torino would have to fight tooth and nail to even be able to take a point out of this match. however, we are putting all our vested interest behind AC Milan for this game.
- Both teams would find the net, irrespective of whoever takes the eventual win. that leads to a statistical conclusion that at least three goals would be recorded in this match.
- If FC Torino would score, it would be before the 65th minute of the match. If anything other than that transpires, then they have to forget about scoring, basically because AC Milan tightens up their game in the last twenty minutes of play. A new strategy from Pioli.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.