Hellas Verona vs AS Roma Prediction | 31/10/2022
- Football: Serie A, Matchday 12
- Stadium: Stadio M. A Bentegodi
- Time: 31-10-2022 20:30
Bottom-table Hellas Verona hosts league rivals AS Roma on Monday evening Matchday 12. The hosts look to bring a more gallant side to the pitch as they source points for table elevation. That is, if the visitors would fold hands and watch.
Hellas Verona (19th)
Getting comfortable in relegation zone, Verona has only managed to rummage five points from eleven games, a woeful performance. They have not gotten a point in the last five games, losing five out of five games. At home, they have only won one match, a 2-1 win over Sampdoria on the 4th of September. The home fans would anticipate victory, but if all hands are not put on deck, another loss is imminent.
Form: L - L - L - L - L
Coach: Salvatorr BochettiBet on Under 2.5 Match goals at 1.87 odds from bet365
AS Roma (2nd)
Concerned with qualification struggles, sixth-placed Roma would look to nip this fixture in the bud as they have just gotten off a one-goal loss to league champions Napoli, thanks to Victor's Osimhen's "half-chanced" goal in the 80th minute, a match of cards and warnings. Jose Mourinho would be looking to win this one as he prepares his team for another round of prevailing victory.
Form: L- W- W - W - L
Coach: Jose Mourinho
How to Watch Hellas Verona vs AS Roma
You can watch this match fixture live on SuperSport204 or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on AS Roma to win
- Bet on Under 2.5 Match goals
- Bet on First Half over 0.5 Goals
- AS Roma is a far exceptional team to Verona. Verona would have to fight to even be able to take a point out of this match.
- Both teams wouldn't find the net, no goal for Verona in this match.
- Jose Mourimho's side should have any problem locating the back of the net within the first forty-five minutes.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.