Leicester City vs Manchester City Prediction | 29/10/2022
- Football: English Premier League, Matchday 12
- Stadium: King Power Stadium
- Time: 29-10-2022 21:30
As Matchday 12 edges to a weekend, the Cityzens visit the Foxes of Leicester for what seems to be an unpredictably exciting encounter. The Foxes came out of their holes to maul the wolves four goals to nil in what seemed to be a thorough premeditated ambush. One has but to wonder if this same fate awaits the Cityzens, or if for the umpteenth time, credentials prevail.
Leicester City (17th)
Finally clear-off relegation, Brendan Rodgers must travel the perilous route which injuries and suspensions have made them slip off previously. A rude awakening for the team has seen them lose almost six games this season and the three-point hopefuls would be seething to return to normalcy. With the return of their star midfielder Wilfried Ndidi and Striker Jamie Vardy, things may be beginning to look up for the team which had been written off by the majority.
Form: L - L - L - W - W
Coach: Brendan RodgersBet on Over 2.5 Match goals at 1.50 odds from bet365
Manchester City (2nd)
A recent sway of gait has seen the giants stumble in recent performances. Since the win at Southampton, the Cityzens have switched to a rather inconsistent run of events and may need to return to winning ways as soon as possible. With Haaland's injury, Pep knows there's work to be done, seeing as he would be up this weekend against a team that has starved in the shadows as a rabid underdog.
Form: W - L - D - D - W
Coach: Pep Guardiola
How To Watch Leicester City vs Manchester City
You can watch this fixture live on SuperSport 204 or follow the match analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on Draw for the first twenty minutes.
- Bet on Over 2.5 Match goals.
- Bet on Both Teams to Score - Yes
- Leicester City would be out to suffer the attacking strategy of Manchester City, a technique which may eventually fail but would hold up for at least the first twenty minutes of the game;
- As a match with Jamie Vardy has got to get more than three goals in it, Manchester City would be looking to pull their weight, making home advantage go to dust;
- The quality of midfield and attack on both squads guarantees intense defense penetration, however, the Cityzens remain heavy favorites for the three points.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.