Polisi Tanzania vs Dodoma Jiji Prediction | 02/11/2022
- Football: Tanzania Premier League Matchday 10
- Stadium: Sheikh Amri Abeid Memorial Stadium
- Time: 02-11-2022 16:00
Wednesday night features an exhilarating performance between Dodoma Jiji and hosts Polisi Tanzania. Dawning on the fact that the need for a win is simply overstated, both teams would outsource the impossible for a way out. Although Dodoma Jiji may pull in a surprise here and there, Polisi Tanzania would be looking to take the lead.
Polisi Tanzania (15th)
Polisi Tanzania has only managed to rummage five points from nine games. Seeking to correct a four-game deficit, they seek to return to winning ways as John Tamba, serving as interim seek to rectify errors propounded by former Head Coach Joslin Sharif.
They have played nine games this season, winning one, tieing it out on two ocassions and losing six games. The last recorded win was against Namungo FC on the 19th of October, a one-win victory which narrowly escaped being a draw.
Form: L - W - L - L - L
Coach: John Tamba (Interim)Bet on Dodoma FC Handicap (+0.5) at 1.52 odds from bet365;
Dodoma Jiji (16th)
Dodoma Jiji sit comfortably in bottom place, following an overwhelming streak of woeful performances in the last eight games. Having disbanded the entire technical crew and laying Head Coach Masoud Djuma off, One may be looking at a new Dodoma Jiji under the administration of Youth trainer Omary Mohammed Omary.
Dodoma Jiji has recorded Five losses, one win and two draws in the last eight games; the last win being on the 29th of September, 2022 against Geita Gold FC.
Form: L - L - L - W - D
Coach: Omart Mohammed Omary
How to watch Polisi Tanzania vs Dodoma Jiji
You can watch thuis fixture live on SuperSport PSL or follow the live analysis on 1xbet!
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on a Full time Draw
- Bet on Dodoma FC Handicap (+0.5)
- Bet on Both Teams to Score - No
- Morale in both camps are considerably low and both teams would look to cancel each other out by playing the majority of the game in the midfield.
- An Handicap of a goal would definitely give either side a win, irrespective of the side in question.
- In this match, there may not be goals at all. Both teams struggle in front of goal and we'd be banking on a full time 0-0 correct score.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.