PSV Eindhoven vs Arsenal FC Prediction | 27/10/2022
- Football: UEFA Europa League; Group A
- Stadium: Philips Stadion
- Time: 27-10-2022 22:00
If the first leg between the two sides was a fluke, the Gunners decide to travel to The Netherlands for a proper declaration of war. Mikel Arteta's side has played this season with blood, sweat, and gross resilience. So far, it has rendered his team unbeaten across all competitions. The hosts, however, would be willing to welcome their rivals into an ambush. In this game of football, Lady Luck may forsake the one who trembles in front of the goal, for whoever wins, would have to do so gallantly.
PSV Eindhoven (2nd)
Seven points from four games have entrenched the Netherlands greats into second place, three points away from first place. A win in this contest could be a great way to prepare for group glory. The previous loss against Arsenal clearly showed inaccuracy in front of the goal. Ruud van Nistelrooy would need to have a military mindset in order to defeat the visitors as a repeat of former gameplay would guarantee them to disgrace in front of their home fans.
Ismael Saibari (Hamstring strain), Yorbe Vertessen (Hamstring strain), and Olivier Boscagli (Knee injury) would be off the game as they tend to wounds.
Form: D - W - W - L
Coach: Ruud van NistelrooyBet on Under 3.5 Match goals at 1.50 odds from bet365;
Mikel Arteta has had a splendid season as the boys, management, and fans are thankful for revamping the glory of the Gunners who had been in the shadows for over two seasons. Evidently, these boys are in beast mode; fearlessly going toe-to-toe with any challenger and coming out victorious. The likes of Gabriel Martinelli, Martin Odegaard, Bukayo Saka, Gabriel Jesus, and the ever-versatile defender Tomiyasu have influenced the gameplay so intensely that it is unlikely for any team to defeat the boys who play not only as a team but as a brotherhood.
Medical officials report injuries: Oleksander Zinchenko (Muscle injury), Mohammed Elneny (Thigh injury), Emile Smith Rowe (Groin injury)
Form: W - W - W - W
Coach: Mikel Arteta
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on No Goal in the first twenty minutes at 1.63 odds from 1xbet
- Bet on Under 3.5 Match goals at 1.50 odds from bet365
- Bet on PSV under 1.5 Team Goals at 1.61 odds from betking.
- The first twenty minutes would entail a lot of ball shuffling and in those twenty minutes, Arsenal would try PSV's goal, but the keeper would parry away all shots as his alertness level is still high.
- There is no possibility of four goals being in this match. Judging from the poor accuracy of the home team, and the large number of wide balls to be played, the goals should not be more than three in total.
- PSV would be unable to score two goals against Arsenal. Yes, a goal may sneak in, but two? Never, not under Saliba's watch.
We need your feedback! If you enjoy our free betting tips and content, we invite you to write a review on Trustpilot. Find the icon in the footer of the site.