- Football: UEFA Europa, Group A
- Stadium: Philips Stadion
- Time: 13.10.2022 22:00
After a bitter thrashing of five goals to nil (5-0) PSV Eindhoven welcome FC Zurich at home for the second leg of the stage grouping. With almost zero possibility of any positivity from FC Zurich, the night seems pregnant with a mixture of hope on one side of the pitch, and relief on the other side.
PSV Eindhoven (2nd)
Just coming out of a narrow one-nil win over league rivals Heerenveen, they sit comfortably in the third position on the Eredivisie table, directly behind Ajax who directly trails AZ Alkmaar.
A couple of injuries reflecting in the squad are Luuk de jong (Achilles tendon injury) Mauro Junior (Groin injury) Olivier Boscagli (Knee injury) and Marco Van Ginkel (hamstring strain)
Since the beginning of the season, they have lost just one home game across all competitions, hence a very confident home side awaits FC Zurich who may just be in for another round of defeat.
Form: D - W
Coach: Ruud van NistelrooyBet on PSV to score three team goals at 1.85 odds from Bet365
FC Zurich (4th)
A streak of losses both domestic and internationally be-lie FC Zurich, who has had a horrific run of form, losing every match in the UEFA Europa Group A table so far. Back at home, they have been rueful; picking four from thirty points available as they languish in the bottom position.
Injury-wise, there is no record of ill health and the team hopes to rejuvenate themselves and give PSV nothing to boast about.
Form: L - L
Coach: Bo Henriksen
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on PSV to win at Halftime and full-time
- Bet on PSV to score three team goals
- Bet on Cody Gakpo to score at any time
- Following the form of PSV, they look like they would have a field day at home if they don’t allow complacency to get the better of them.
- PSV seems to have discovered the weakness of FC Zurich, As such, we don’t see FC Zurich coming close to scoring against PSV Eindhoven, except if a penalty is awarded. Goal-scoring talismans, Cody Gatkpo and Xavi Simons are sure to deliver more carnage in the game.
- Cody Gatkpo is in excellent form in front of the goal, domestically and internationally. As such, we see him scoring at least two goals, and creating assists for another two.
PSV would look to give FC Zurich a sound beating. However, a safe bet would be to pick PSV for a straight win.
Good luck out there!Bet on Cody Gakpo To Score at 4.85 odds from Betking