- Football: France Ligue 1, Matchday 10
- Stadium: Stade Augusta Delaune
- Time: 08 – 10 – 2022 22:00
The Princes of Paris bring another delightful game to Stade Auguste Delaune; when Stade Reims hold the Parisians to their first clash this season. Les Parisiens, who has just returned from Europe, after an incredibly disappointing draw with Benfica would aspire to return to winning ways, getting underway with this fixture. Regardless, Stade Reims, who have had an uneventful run of games this season, would aim to rip off the win; an almost unimaginable feat in the very audacious face of home advantage.
Stade Reims (17th)
On the home front, Stade Reims come into this fixture with two (2) draws and two (2) losses, losing against Clermont foot and Monaco, while sharing spoils with Olympique Lyon and Lens.
Junya Ito received a red card last week in the 56th minute against Troyes, reducing the team to ten men, which eventually gave away the 90th-minute equalizer from Jackson Ponzo. Thomas Foket (Hamstring strain) and Kaj Sierhuis (Knee Injury) would sit on the sidelines, pending recovery from their injuries.
They have barely scraped five points from the last five games. Winning one, drawing two, and losing two. The team has a reputation for scoring goals which does reflect on the league’s leaderboard due to their perpetually porous midfield and defense.
Form: W - D - L - L - D
Coach: Oscar Garcia
Tentative Lineup (Subject to change): Diouf (GK); Gravillon (DF), Agbadou (DF), Abdelhamid (DF); Busi (DF), Munestri (MD), Lopy (MD), Locko (MD); Doumbia (MD); Zeneli(FW), Balogun (FW)Bet on Over 2.5 Match goals at 1.42 odds from Bet365
Paris Saint Germain (1st)
The princes of Paris come into this game with outstanding league form, winning five of their last fixtures. Christopher Galtier’s side seems to blossom as they stomp on all obstacles in their way.
Over the weekend, Lionel Messi scored the opening goal at Benfica before his substitution; a game which later ended in an unseemly draw. It is extremely safe to say that Messi has carved his way through the hearts of the French fans as they look forward to seeing him play every time. Kylian Mbappe and Neymar seem to have synched their style of play with the Argentine and the results of the last five games they’ve played are proof that teamwork always triumphs.
On the sidelines would be Presnel Kimpembe (Hamstring), Timothee Pembele (Achilles tendon Injury), and Nuno Mendes (Knock). Aside from these three, Christopher Galtier seems to not have any problems with his starting XI.
Form: W - W - W - W - W
Coach: Christopher Galtier
Tentative Lineup (Subject to change): G.Donnarumma (GK); S.Ramos(DF), Marquinhos(DF), Danilo (DF); A. Hakimi (DF), M.Verratti (MD), Vitinha (MD), Bernat (MD); L.Messi (MD), K.Mbappe, (FW) Neymar(FW)
Expert Betting Tips
- Bet on PSG to score First goal in the First half.
- Bet on Over 2.5 Match goals.
- Bet on Kylian Mbappe to score at anytime.
- PSG are on fire and would stop at nothing to continue their unbeaten streak of victories. We see them opening the scoreline first and in the first half.
- Based on the form and performances of both teams, PSG is likely to score at least two goals in this fixture. However, Stade Reims never back let their matches go without goals for themselves, even if they lose. Hence, we bank on a minimum of three goals in this fixture.
- The Frontline of the visitors is pretty impressive and Kylian Mbappe is always there to deliver.