LionsBet Cashback Bonus
LionsBet has an outstanding 100% cashback for every new registered customer once they make their first deposit of at least NGN 50. Furthermore, they have cash back for the second and third deposit which LionsBet rewards their customers with 50% and 25% cashback respectively. Players must register on the LionsBet website and they must verify their account. Every customer should make a deposit into their account with the minimum amount to claim the cashback.
How to participate:
- Register on LionsBet website to join;
- Click the "Register" button at the top of the page;
- Sign up and verify your account with the required documents;
- Make a minimum deposit of NGN 50 to your account using the available payments option. Note that some payment options charge a fee for deposit.
- The cashback will be credited to your account instantly and it can be used to place bets.
How to get the bonus:Claim Bonus!
- New customers must Sign up an account on LionsBet website.
- The newly created account must be verified in order to make their deposits.
- Make a minimum of NGN 50 deposit via the available payment options.
- The cashback will be credited instantly upon the successful deposit to your account.
- Customers will also get 50% and 25% cashback on their second and third deposit on LionsBet up to NGN 100,000.
- The cashback must be used to wager on sports events 7 times before it can be withdrawn to your cash account.
- Using this cashback given by LionsBet requires that the bet slip must have a minimum of 5 selections with the bonus value.
- Each of the 5 selections stated above must be at least 1.5 odds.
- The cashback will be credited instantly and the bonus must complete the wagering requirements within 30 days after it has been credited.
- Players can only use the cashback to place bets on sport markets.
- LionsBet reserves the right to cancel or suspend the cashback at any time without prior notice.
- Duplication of accounts on LionsBet is prohibited and if opened mistakenly, customers must report to the customer support for assistance. However, if such accounts are not reported LionsBet has the right to close the account regardless of the funds or bonuses accrued.