Coral Registration: Sigh-Up Guide, Welcome Bonus, Problems
Coral is one of the most experienced and well-established online sportsbooks in the UK. Established in 1926, Coral has largely influenced the sports betting industry as a whole. The sportsbook accepts all players aged 18+ and below is our Coral sportsbook registration guide:
How to Register with Coral Sportsbook
Registration at Coral online sportsbook is a straightforward process that takes less than two (2) minutes. Here are the quick steps to sign up for an account at Coral:
Coral Mobile App
- Go to Coral’s main website and click the yellow ‘Join’ option;
- A pop-up page will appear and you will be required to choose your country and preferred currency then fill in the account details such as email address, username, and password;
- Click ‘Continue’ and proceed to fill in the personal details such as salutations, name, and date of birth.
- Click ‘Continue’ and proceed to fill in the contact details such as postcode and mobile number.
- Select how you would wish to receive all Coral free bets, bonuses, and offers. Choose either: Email, Phone Call, SMS, or Post. You can alternatively opt to select all options;
- Complete the registration process and sign in to your new account!
Coral Sportsbook Registration Terms and Conditions
Creating a Coral online sportsbook will have terms and conditions that every new player must meet for effectiveness and efficient betting experience. The T&Cs are as follows:
Sign-Up with Coral
- A new player must be aged above 18 years of age;
- A new player must be located in eligible countries such as the UK, New Zealand, Ireland, and Gibraltar;
- A new account must be verified to enable transactions. To verify an account, you need to provide an ID photo and a utility bill or a bank statement
How to Log in to Coral Sportsbook?
You can log into your account via two options. You can either log into your online sportsbook account with your logins or use the Connect Card details to log into the account.
A quick online log-in process:
- Provide your email address or username;
- Provide your password;
- Click ‘Log In’
Sign-Up with Coral
Coral Connect Card login page
A quick Connect Card log-in process:
- Provide your connect card number;
- Provide your 4-digit PIN;
- Click ‘Log In’
For quicker log-in processes in the future, check the ‘Remember Me’ box.
What Account Adjustments Can I Make Upon Registration?
Coral offers a diverse platform thanks to its global status. While registering, some of the adjustments you can make on the sign-up page include:
- Currency - GBP, EUR, or USD
- How to receive the bonuses and offers - SMS, Post, Email, or Phone Call
After the creation of your account, you can make further adjustments to your account including limits for responsible gambling.
Deposit limits - Daily, weekly, or monthly.Sign-Up with Coral
Coral Sportsbook Registration Bonus
A new sports player at Coral will be welcomed with £20 in free bets when they deposit and bet at least £5.
To claim the bonus, you will be required to bet on any sports market placed at odds of 1/2 or greater. The free bets will be offered as follows: 4 x £5.
Some of the terms and conditions under the bonus include:
- The bonus is eligible for new UK and Ireland sports players;
- The bonus is ineligible to players who deposit via prepaid cards, Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe, or Moneybookers;
- The first deposit and bet of at least £5 on any sports market placed at odds of 1/2 or greater is eligible;
- Bets placed on Tote or Pools are ineligible;
- Bets that are voided are ineligible;
- The first deposit and bet of at least £5 must be made within fourteen (14) days;
- The free bets must be used up within seven (7) days;
- The free bets cannot be redeemed or cashed out;
- The free bets will be wagered in full;
- The free bet value is not included in winnings.
Sign Up Common Problems
A few problems can be experienced on Coral’s online sportsbook sign-up. Some of the most common problems lie in the verification stage. Uploading the documents needed (ID photo and bank statement or utility bill) may be a problem for the differing formats. Additionally, the verification stage might take a bit longer restricting a player from depositing, playing, and withdrawing instantly.Sign-Up with Coral