Authoritative Sources Review
- Many games and sports markets to wager, including casino
- Different varieties of payment methods
- Welcome bonus is available
- Live betting with boosted odds
- Many deposit and withdrawal options
- The mobile app is available
- Not available in most countries
- Only accepts one currency (Euro)
- No bonus promo code
- Reduced customer care support channels
- No live chat
Bonuses are awarded if a player meets all the requirements. The requirements are sent either through email or posted at Tipico’s official notice board. Usually, the bonus is credited to a player’s account directly.
Here are two bonuses offered by the bookmaker
Tipico’s welcome bonus is usually 100% for a first-time deposit (only to new customers). The minimum and maximum welcome bonus is €10.00 and €100.00 respectively. Note that punters can make their deposits through any payment methods excluding Neteller and Skrill.
Conditions for wagering a welcome bonus
There are three conditions for wagering a welcome bonus.
- The minimum odd of wagering must be 2.0 for an individual or combined betting slip
- You must turn over the welcome bonus six times for you to be able to make a withdrawal. Example, if you deposit €10.00, you will be awarded a welcome bonus of €10.00. Then you must turn over €60.00 bonus amount before withdrawing
- The terms and conditions of a welcome bonus must be met within the 90 days allocation period. If you do not meet the requirements, the bonus is cancelled
Tipico’s deposit bonus is noncompulsory. When you make the first deposit, a pop-up window appears requesting you to enter an amount. The minimum amount is €10.00. If you are eligible for the bonus, you will receive a notification either through account notification, text message, email, or push up message.
The deposit bonus usually lasts for the period stated on the sent message.
Conditions for wagering a welcome bonus
- Minimum tipico odds for you to be eligible for payout is 1.5 (unless stated otherwise in the message sent to you)
- The deposit bonus winnings must be wagered six times for it to qualify for a withdrawal
- The terms and conditions of a deposit bonus must be met within 30 days after receiving the message (unless stated otherwise). If you don't meet the requirements, the bonus is reversed
Benefits and Promos
Tipico sportsbook offers promotions and benefits to players.
A free bet is only limited to specific betting markets and sporting events. The free bets usually run for a maximum of seven days. If you win, you will be awarded the winnings minus the nominal value of the free bet. After the win, the value of winnings must be turned over at least once for you to make a withdrawal.
If a sporting event or betting market is cancelled, the free bet is automatically nullified. A free bet is, however, not eligible for cash out and cannot be used on an event which the bet has already been placed with a different outcome.
A risk-free bet is limited to a specific sporting event or betting markets. A risk-free bet is offered to those notified via email, text message, push message or account notifications. After making a wager before submission, you must enable the ‘show bonus’ option on the betting slip. The maximum amount of risk-free bet you may get is €500.
If you win a wager, then you will be awarded your winnings plus the risk-free bet which you can make a withdrawal. In case of a loss, you must turnover at least once at any odd for you to make a withdrawal. If the sporting event or betting markets is cancelled then the risk-free bet is not reimbursed.
- Cash-out services to minimize losses
- Affiliate team offers professionals a 25% commission per new customer referred
- Tipico bonuses are considered leisure gambling granted to casual gamblers and not professional players
- Early cashout
Types of Bonuses
|Bookmaker||Welcome Bonus||Exclusive Bonus||Freebet||Loyalty Program||Cashbacks|
|100 USD||No||Up to 100 USD||No||No|
|1000 USD||No||Up to 50 USD||No||Yes|
Mobile Sports Betting
Tipico allows interested players to download the mobile app directly from the App Store. Downloading from the App Store (only available for iPhone download)
- Visit the App Store on your device
- Search for “Tipico Sport”
- Click the first link address at the top of the list
- Scroll down and click the “Download” button
- Install, register, and enjoy
- Size: 68.8 MBs
- Compatibility: Compatible with iOS 11.0 or later and the iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone.
The tipico iOS app is rated 4.9/5 from 50 user reviews. This means that the app is performing excellently on the market.
However, you should note that the app is free and is compatible with all the iOS devices.
For Android users, the download process is a bit different. You cannot download the Tipico app from the Google play store. How to download Tipico directly from the website
Because Google does not allow gambling/real-money betting apps in the Play Store, you can only download it directly from the website.
- On your android device, go to the official website
- The website will recognize your device and a pop-up window with a download link will appear
- Enable the “download and install apps from unrecognized sources.” Tipico is a safe app to download
- Continue and download the app
- After successfully downloading the app, you can then install, register, and place your bets anytime
|Bookmaker||MetaScore||Bonus||Margin||Cash Out||Live Streaming|
|-||7 - 9%||Yes||No|
|100 USD||5 - 7%||Yes||Yes|
|50%||7 - 10%||Yes||No|
|100 USD||2 - 2,5%||Yes||Yes|
Tipico sportsbook was initiated and registered on July 13 2004. Its Headquarter is in St. Julian's, Malta and is operated by Tipico Co. Ltd.
On the contrary, Tipico Co. Ltd. is an international trading company (parent to the Tipico sportsbook) that is registered in Malta and operates in accord with the Malta Financial Service Authority.
With over 15 years of experience in the sports betting industry, the existing wagering options makes this particular bookmaker stand out from the rest of the competition. Players can now wager on many sports-related markets as well as different casino games.
Tipico sportsbook legitimacy and safety
Tipico is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). A license earned in March 2005. The registered address of Tipico Co. Ltd. is Tipico Tower, Vjal Portomaso, St. Julians STJ 4011, Malta. MGA principally ensures that all sportsbook are registered, supervised, and regulated in Malta.
Therefore, you can create a Tropicana account any time without worries about its legality, safety, and registration.
Legal status by country
The sportsbook is legal in a few European-based countries. Germany, Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, and Belgium.
Markets and Sports lines
The tipico bookmaker offers several sports markets that players can prefer to wager. There are also casino games, blackjack, daily jackpots, auto roulette, and virtual sports to play. Moreover, the casino section has bonuses and promotions that continuously change. You should always check and see what is on offer.
There are exciting sports on the platform including, baseball, basketball, American football, ice hockey, tennis, boxing, handball, darts, and so much more. These games are available on both the web browser and mobile app.
The virtual sport is a new feature that is available on the platform as well as the app for punters to experience. On virtual sports, you can place bets on horse racing, motorbike racing, instant league, and dog racing.
Here are some of the favorite live tipico sports betting offers.
- Soccer (German league, cup championships, and top European leagues)
- Table tennis
- Ice hockey
The registration and sign up process are straight forward.
Here are the five steps to follow:
- Visit Tipico website
- At the top right corner of your screen, click on the Register button
- You will be redirected to a new page. On the new page, fill in all the required information (address, country of birth, city and postcode)
- Choose a suitable username and password
- Tipico Login success
Other Wagering Alternatives
Apart from sports betting, players can bet on casino games. Tipico sportsbook has got popular games like Fancy Fruits, book of secrets, wild toro, crazy time, and many other games.
Slot games, daily jackpots, live dealer, roulette, blackjack, and table games are also available to play.
To prevent fraud and money laundering, making deposits on the sportsbook can only continue by using the same method that was used to make withdrawals since day one. However, you can change the method of payment that you've been previously using only if the payment provider (bank, PayPal, tpay etc.) is unavailable
|Bank transfers||1-5 days||€25.00||NO LIMIT||€1 if the transfer is less than €25|
|Method||Time||Maximum withdrawal||Fee charged|
|Neteller||Instant||€5000||Transactions more than 3 times a week will then be charged €5 per transaction|
|Skrill||1 day||€10000||“ ”|
|Paypal||Few hours||€5000||“ ”|
|Bank transfers||3-7 days||€100000||€5 processing fee charged by Tipico|
|Credit card||Instant||No limit||“ ”|
Company name: Tipico
Licence: New Jersey
Address: PO Box 1532, Hoboken, NJ 07030
Customer Support Contacts
Tipico online support does not have many customer care support channels. The absence of a live chat feature and call center makes it challenging for punters to get swift assistance.
Today, you can only use the email support channel to contact customer care.
- Tipico call center: ✘
- Live chat: ✘
- Email support: [email protected]