Authoritative Sources Review
- Wide range of pre-match markets
- Detailed statistics section
- No cash out
All sportsbooks have a sign-up bonus for their new clients. TotoGaming is no different. They have what is arguably the best promotion. When you sign up on, you can get a total of £250 that is spread through your first three deposits:
- When you deposit at least £10 you receive a 100% bonus of up to £100 and an additional 25 free spins.
- When you make your second deposit of at least £10 you get a 50% bonus of up to £75.
- The third bonus gives a 25% bonus on a similar deposit up to £75.
- The bonus is not available to users from Armenia.
On top of the Sports bonus, TotoGaming also has a separate bonus for the casino. It is twice as huge as the sports one at £500 and 25 free spins. The terms are pretty much the same with casino users entitled to 10% bonus on the first deposit, up to £100, 50% up to £150 and 25% up to £250 for the second and third deposits.
There are of course terms and conditions attached to the bonus including:
- The bonus has to be claimed within 30 days if not claimed, it expires.
- Once it’s claimed, the bonus is active for 15 days.
- There is a wagering requirement of x8.
- The casino bonus has to be wagered at least x35.
- The sports bonus can only be used on bets with odds of 1.8 or more.
- By choosing the sports bonus, you are precluded from choosing casino bonuses.
- The bonus will be cancelled if the client makes a withdrawal request before the bonus is activated.
Types of Bonuses
|Bookmaker||Welcome Bonus||Exclusive Bonus||Freebet||Loyalty Program||Cashbacks|
Mobile Sports Betting
There is also an iOS app for punters who want to have access to limitless punting. To enjoy the benefits, you will have to download the software to an iOS device. If you prefer the mobile interface over the usual desktop app adhering to the following steps will be helpful:
- Initiate a live chat using the desktop version
- Request the iOS app download link
- Visit the link using your phone browser.
- Allow the file to download
Toto has an android betting app that has all the features present on the mobile version. However, the app is only made available for bettors in Armenia and it’s compatible with android devices.
Bettors from other regions will have to use the desktop version built to provide equal satisfaction to what is attainable using the mobile app. The steps below will help you get the app running on your android device:
- Navigate to the Android Play store
- Use the search bar to search for " Totogaming App."
- Tap the app
- Initiate download by clicking on the "Download button."
The entire process is simple, straightforward, and pretty easy once you have access to stable internet.
Aside from the sportsbook which seems to be the major focus of the app, the Toto gaming mobile casino is also a very interesting place to enjoy gaming. The majority of the games there even come with free play which means you get to run demos before you actually play these games. You also still get the general free bonus registration for Toto gaming casino. You get games from amazing developers such as:
- Pragmatic play
- Spade gaming and many more
|Bookmaker||MetaScore||Bonus||Margin||Cash Out||Live Streaming|
|Cashback 30%||4 - 7%||Yes|
|100 USD||5 - 7%||Yes||Yes|
|100 USD||2 - 2,5%||Yes||Yes|
|50 EUR||4 - 4,5%||Yes||Yes|
TotoGaming is a licensed bookmaker based in Yerevan, Armenia. It offers several betting products both online and, in their land-based casinos. They operate over 130 land-based casinos. The online site was established in 2004, a short while before UEFA Euro 2004. They are currently in charge of the National Lottery in Armenia.
The site launched its sports betting in 2004 and has since increased its product catalogue to now include: Casino, Sic Bo, Live Casino, Crash,TV Games , Poker , Hi Lo and Keno.
It supports several languages including English, Armenian, Russian, Farsi, Ukrainian and Spanish. The currencies available are the Armenian Dram, Euro, Russian Ruble, USD and the Ukrainian Hryvnia. We can bet that over time, more languages and currencies will be provided for.
Is the TotoGaming Sportsbook Legal and Safe?
Generally, betting is restricted in most countries. It is not illegal to bet on TotoGaming in countries where gambling is legal. In Armenia, TotoGaming is in charge of the National Lottery. This means that not only is it legal to bet on, it’s also somewhat state-sanctioned. Some of the most noteworthy countries where TotoGaming is restricted include; Belgium, Australia, China, Egypt, Germany, Ghana, Israel, Japan, Morocco, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal and Thailand. It is up to the punter to find out whether their country falls among the restricted territories.
Aside from the territorial restrictions, some games may be restricted due to copyright issues with some game providers. For instance, there are countries where Netent games cannot be played. It is always safer to confirm that gambling is allowed in your country before sign up.
The site has invested a lot into keeping the private information of its users private. At TotoGaming, they realize that the private and financial information of users is always at risk of hackers and have taken appropriate steps to protect it. TotoGaming makes sure they use the industry’s best practices ensuring the safety and integrity of all the information they are privy to.
Getting started on TotoGaming is fairly easy and straightforward. To start:
- Click on the ‘Register’ button. It is green and located on the left side of the screen. This opens a pop-up that has three steps.
- Enter your information as prompted. You will fill in information such as our name, gender, date of birth and address details.
- You will also choose a username, password, email and the currency you prefer to use.
- Once done you need to read and agree to the terms and conditions to complete the process.
Totogaming Sportsbook Odds, Lines and Betting Markets
TotoGaming has a lot of sports events and games. Fortunately, a lot of them are available on free mode and punters can switch to real money mode whenever they want to. They offer about 55 sports each of them with different events. In terms of pre-match bets, TotoGaming averages 500,000 events and about 450,000 for live games. They also offer about 7,500 championships and tournaments a year.
Some of the games available include: football, handball, tennis, beach volleyball, baseball, basketball, volleyball, ice hockey, American football and UFC-MMA among many others.
There are many different markets for each game you want to bet on. Some famous bets available include:
- Asian Handicaps: where you can bet on the partial or ultimate result where one team has a point lead. The bet is settled after adjusting the start. They can be 2way or 3 way.
- Match (1x2) where you bet on a win for the home team, draw or loss. It is possibly the most straightforward line.
- Double chance: this lets you bet on two events. They are expressed as 1X, 12 and x2.
- Over/under: here you can bet on under or over the predetermined event. The event could refer to corners, points, goals, minutes or rebounds.
- Special bets on the result of segments of the game. i.e quarters halves or some other period.
- Place bets where you bet on a team’s place in classification of an event or competition. Your stakes will be refunded if the position is shared.
- Result Bets or Correct Score will let you bet on the exact score of a game or event.
- Odd/even bets allow you to bet on the final amount of predetermined occurrence such as goals or points. Where the score remains at 0:0, it is an even
- Half time/Fulltime where punters can bet on the results at halftime and at Fulltime.
Company name: TotoGaming
Licence: The Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Armenia
Address: 67 Hanrapetutyan St, Yerevan, Armenia.
Totogaming Customer Support
TotoGaming provides a number of different methods to contact them. At the bottom of the site there is a contact us tab that opens up to their different modes. You may email, call or use their social media handles to contact them for customer support.
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: +442038071820