Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,43
Bet Type Charles Leclerc To Win The Race
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Formula 1. Monaco Grand Prix Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds │29 MAY, 2022

Charles Leclerc has lost the leading position to Max Verstappen because of the failure in the Spanish Grand Prix. Will the Monegasque be able to fix the situation with a victory on his home track? The race is scheduled to start on May 29 , 16:00 (UTC+3). 

Claim Your Welcome Bonus!

Last weekend was as unfortunate for Leclerc as ever. He had to pull out of the race due to an engine malfunction. Now the position of the Ferrari mentee in the individual rankings has noticeably worsened – he is second, lagging behind Max Verstappen on six points. Also, the failure in the Spanish Grand Prix has affected the team Ferrari, which before the beginning of the upcoming race is in the second position in the World Constructors' Championship, 26 points away from the first Red Bull.

In two of the three free practices, Leclerc showed the best time, but in the third, it was Sergio Perez who outdid him. He got the better of the Monegasque with a lap time of 1:12.476. Leclerc was second in practice (+0.041) and Carlos Sainz was third (+0.370). As for qualifying, it was very successful for Leclerc. He took the pole position, while his main competitor, Max Verstappen, was only fourth.

Charles Leclerc
"This is a very special pole and I'm incredibly happy! It’s been a very smooth weekend and so now I knew the pace was in the car I just had to do the job. It went perfectly. That last lap before the red flag was really good but anyway, it didn’t change anything for us. But it was really on the limit. I had quite a bit of oversteer, I struggled to put the tyres in the right window in the last sector because there was a bit of traffic, the rear was a bit loose but still the lap time came and I was improving quite a bit. I think I was four tenths faster before I stopped, so it was a good lap. But to be honest, the car felt amazing and it’s great to also have Carlos with me on the front row."
Max Verstappen
"We will need luck to succeed this weekend. In Spain we lacked speed on the fast lap in qualifying, and in the race in the first stretch it seemed that Charles was able to pull away, and then I flew off the track, there were other troubles. But we are moving forward from race to race. In Monaco, it is difficult to judge the results in advance, but it is extremely important to gain maximum points. Ferrari cars are very effective at low speeds and when attacking the curbs – here they must be fast. No one knows how it will all end. We need to focus on ourselves, to find the optimal settings, and there we'll see".

The bookies are expecting Leclerc to win, which isn't surprising at all. Ferrari's pilot looked great in free practice and qualifying, while the Dutchman had problems. Plus Monegasque will have tremendous support since he will perform at his home track. On this basis, we suggest you bet that Charles Leclerc will take the first place on the podium for great odds.

Prediction: Charles Leclerc To Win The Race.

TelecomAsia Sport is looking for horse racing tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.

Odds
Bet Type
Bookmaker
Claim Bonus!
Odds 1,43
Bonus 100 EUR
Bet Now!
Odds 1,33
Bet Now!
Odds 1,43
Bonus 122 EUR
Bet Now!

Follow Telecom Asia Sport!
Comments
No Comments Yet! Be the first to share what you think!

Other predictions

Wuhan Three Towns vs Tianjin Teda Prediction: Our Trust Lies With The Tigers In This One
O: 2,50
26 Apr 2024
14:35
Wuhan Three Towns vs Tianjin Teda Prediction: Our Trust Lies With The Tigers In This One
Thobelani Moyo
Thobelani Moyo
Super League
-- : -- : --
Chengdu Rongcheng FC vs Shandong Taishan Prediction: Will Taishan Dui Cause An Upset In This One?
O: 1,72
26 Apr 2024
15:00
Chengdu Rongcheng FC vs Shandong Taishan Prediction: Will Taishan Dui Cause An Upset In This One?
Thobelani Moyo
Thobelani Moyo
Super League
US Biskra vs ES Setif Prediction: Both teams will be pleased with a point apiece here
O: 2,17
26 Apr 2024
18:00
US Biskra vs ES Setif Prediction: Both teams will be pleased with a point apiece here
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
JS Saoura vs US Souf Prediction: Easy fixture for the hosts
O: 1,66
26 Apr 2024
JS Saoura vs US Souf Prediction: Easy fixture for the hosts
Kingston James
Kingston James
Football
El Bayadh vs Khenchela Prediction: Home team wil get a hard-fought victory
O: 1,76
26 Apr 2024
El Bayadh vs Khenchela Prediction: Home team wil get a hard-fought victory
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Legon Cities vs Berekum Chelsea Prediction: Take the visiting team to pick a point
O: 2,00
26 Apr 2024
Legon Cities vs Berekum Chelsea Prediction: Take the visiting team to pick a point
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Kabuscorp vs Primeiro de Agosto Prediction: A win for the visitors is expected
O: 1,71
26 Apr 2024
19:00
Kabuscorp vs Primeiro de Agosto Prediction: A win for the visitors is expected
Sola Oluwasegun
Sola Oluwasegun
Football
Adana Demirspor vs Galatasaray Prediction: Who will turn out to be stronger?
O: 1,70
26 Apr 2024
20:00
Adana Demirspor vs Galatasaray Prediction: Who will turn out to be stronger?
Olesya Samkina
Olesya Samkina
Süper Lig
This website uses cookies
This provides customers with a personalized experience and increases the efficiency of visiting the site, allowing us to provide the most efficient service. By using the website and accepting the terms of the policy, you consent to the use of cookies in accordance with the terms of this policy.