English Premier League. Round 34
Stadium: Anfield (Liverpool)
Liverpool will host Everton in round 34 of the English Premier League. Lampard's team has been unsuccessful in away matches. Will the Toffees be able to challenge their neighbors? This is our best prediction today, with the best odds from a 60%-win rate tipster.Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Liverpool played a rescheduled EPL match against Manchester United this week. Jurgen Klopp's side put on a near-perfect display at home and cleaned the Red Devils' clock. Liverpool is still second in the league, one point behind Manchester City. Last week, the Reds beat the Citizens 3-2 to advance to the FA Cup final, where they will play Chelsea.
After a losing streak, Everton performed well in two home matches. First, Frank Lampard's players beat Manchester United 1-0. The Toffees tied the score at 1-1 with Leicester City to finish 17th in the Premier League standings after 31 games. The Toffees have 29 points under their belt.
Liverpool performed well at the Goodison Park stadium in the first part of the EPL season. Jurgen Klopp's team defeated Everton 4-1. The Reds are ahead by the number of wins, 96-67.
- Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Konate, Van Dijk, Robertson, Keita, Fabinho, Henderson, Diaz, Jota, Salah;
- Everton: Pickford, Coleman, Mina, Keane, Godfrey, Mykolenko, Gordon, Allan, Delph, Iwobi, Rischarlison.
- Liverpool won the last 11 home matches in the EPL;
- Everton suffered a defeat in the previous six away matches in the Premier League;
- Liverpool had only one defeat in their previous 25 games against Everton in all competitions;
- Liverpool had clean sheets in their previous seven home games in the EPL;
- Everton conceded at least two goals in their previous six away matches in the EPL.
Expert Betting Tips
Liverpool is in remarkable form, staying in the race for the EPL title with Man City. Jurgen Klopp's team is the absolute favorite for the upcoming game. Despite some progress in the last two games, Everton are the underdogs, and it is unlikely that Lampard's team will be able to put up a decent fight against the hosts. We should await a confrontation similar to the last game between Liverpool and Man United, which means there will be a lot of corners before the break, a big handicap for the Reds, and a total over.
- 1st Half Corners TO (4.5) for 1.75;
- Handicap Liverpool (-2) for 1.93;
- W1+TO (3.5) for 2.32.