English Premier League. Round 5
Bournemouth vs Wolverhampton
Stadium: Vitality (Bournemouth)
31.08 21:30 (UTC+3)
Bournemouth will host Wolverhampton in the fifth round of the English championship. Will the Cherries be able to rehabilitate after their shameful performance at Anfield?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
After beating Norwich in the English League Cup, Bournemouth traveled to Liverpool. The Cherries showed a horrible defensive performance at Anfield, falling to a crushing 0-9 defeat. The team has earned only three points in four games of the current EPL campaign. In those meetings, Bournemouth scored only two goals, conceding sixteen.
After a 0-1 away defeat at the hands of Tottenham, Wolverhampton returned to their home ground to take on Newcastle United. Bruno Lage's side came close to winning but conceded a goal in the closing stages. As a result, the teams split the points, 1-1. Thus, the Wolves extended their unbeaten streak in the EPL to 11 matches. Wolverhampton is sitting last in the table with two points.
The last meetings between the clubs took place in the 2019-20 EPL season. Wolverhampton players performed better in both matches, winning 2-1 (away) and 1-0 (home). In total, the teams have faced off twelve times. The minimum advantage sides with the Wolves in terms of victories, 5-4.
- Bournemouth: Travers, Mepham, Lerma, Senesi, Zemura, Billing, Cook, Smith, Christie, Tavernier, Solanke;
- Wolverhampton: Sa, Jonny, Collins, Kilman, Ait-Nouri, Nunes, Neves, Moutinho, Guedes, Jimenez, Podence.
- Bournemouth conceded at least three goals in the last three EPL matches;
- Wolves have an eleven-match winless streak in the EPL;
- Bournemouth failed to score in the last three EPL matches;
- The last three matches the Wolves played saw fewer than three goals scored.
Expert Betting Tips
We expect a very tense and exciting game between Bournemouth and Wolverhampton, who are currently located at the bottom of the EPL table. The Cherries will have to leave the disgrace at Anfield behind to focus on the next performances. The Wolves, on the other hand, intend to finally break the winless streak. There will be a hard fight with many cautions and goals scored. We should also expect the teams to play in a draw.
- Yellow Cards TO (3.5) for 1.836;
- X for 3.30;
- Correct Score 2-2 for 13.0.
TelecomAsia Sport is looking for football tipsters. Contact [email protected] for more information.