English Premier League. Round 9
Leeds United vs Aston Villa
Stadium: Elland Road (Leeds)
02.10.2022 18:30 (UTC+3)
Leeds United will take on Aston Villa in the English Premier League round 9. Will Leeds be able to take revenge for their last home defeat at the hands of the Birmingham team?Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Leeds United have not fared well in their last three games in the English Premier League. Jesse Marsch's team has only picked up one point in a 1-1 draw with Everton. Leeds lost to Brighton (0-1) and Brentford (2-5). In six games, the team scored eight points. At the moment, Leeds occupy 11th place in the Premier League table.
After a draw with Manchester City (1-1), Aston Villa took on Southampton at home. The result against the defending champion bolstered the Birmingham side's confidence. The Lions showed good soccer against the Saints and won 1-0. Aston Villa sit 15th in the EPL table with seven points.
In the previous EPL campaign, Aston Villa had a great away game aganst Leeds, a confident 3-0 win. In Birmingham, the encounter was even more productive: the teams scored three goals each and failed to decide the winner. Aston Villa and Leeds have faced off a total of 104 times. The Birmingham side is ahead by a whopping 41-32.
- Leeds United: Meslier, Ayling, Koch, Llorente, Struijk, Adams, Harrison, Aaronson, Sinisterra, Bamford;
- Aston Villa: Martinez, Chambers, Konsa, Mings, Young, McGinn, Luiz, Ramsey, Bailey, Watkins, Coutinho.
- Aston Villa lost the last four away matches in the EPL;
- Aston Villa conceded at least two goals in the last four away matches;
- Six of the last eight matches Leeds played saw at least three goals scored;
- Five of the last seven matches Aston Villa played saw both teams score;
- Aston Villa was first to concede in four of the last five matches.
Expert Betting Tips
We expect another productive gam, as it was in the previous season. Leeds will be motivated to take revenge for the last smashing defeat at home against the Birmingham club. As the main bet, we suggest considering Corners Total in the first half: the previous four encoutners saw at least five corners before halftime. You can also bet on Goals Total.
- 1st Half Corners TO (4.5) for 1.82;
- TO (2.5) for 1.72;
- Correct Score 2-1 for 9.00.
Telecom Asia Sport is looking for content writers. Contact [email protected] for more information.