|Most Innovative Network Transformation Initiative||
4G Transformation (Ooredoo Myanmar)
Digital transformation needs a reliable, fast and secure network. It is an area that Ooredoo Myanmar wants to excel in.
So, the company is transforming its 4G network- an effort that won the Most Innovative Network Transformation Initiative award.
The company is upgrading network speeds by using a combination of aggregation, 4X4 MIMO, 256 QAM and License Assisted Access (LAA) technology to boost peak download speeds. It is also constantly innovating to overcome Myanmar’s infrastructure limitations.
The ultimate winners will be the people. “We want to help people enjoy the internet, to bring fun and shareable content to their fingertips and to enrich their digital lifestyles by making the fastest possible speeds a daily reality,” said Vikram Sinha, CEO of Ooredoo Myanmar.
This article first appeared on Telecom Asia December July 2018 Edition
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Disrupting the broadband market with customer value
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Banking on digital to lead the industry
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Platform for fueling smart city aspirations
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Making the modern telco CEO
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Promoting telecom inclusiveness