Barstool Sports is a blog site that was founded in 2003 through its investors, Penn National Gaming and the Chernin Group. In early 2020, Penn National Gaming purchased the majority of the share from the gaming investors and announced the introduction of a sportsbook in the market.
In Mid-September, the barstool sportsbook app was approved and licensed by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to launch and venture in a live, real money test period for its new Barstool Sportsbook mobile app (only in the state of Pennsylvania). From September 15, the barstool sportsbook soft launch was officially integrated into the Pennsylvania market.
The initial plan of Barstool Sports was to launch the mobile app before the beginning of the 2020/2021 NFL season kickoff.
The sportsbook has plans to roll out in other states.
Register today and enjoy barstool sportsbook sign up bonus of $10 for any new account. Also, there is a Risk-Free Bet of 100% up to $500.
How to get the bonuses and requirements for wagering
In order to qualify for any specific bet, players must meet all the requirements stated by the sportsbook. Barstool Sportsbook offers the following three bonuses.
The barstool welcome bonus is finally here. Initially, there were assumptions and a lack of arrangement on how the welcome bonus was to be offered.
Luckily, the Sportsbook Welcome bonus found a lasting solution.
No deposit bonus
After downloading and signing up for an account, you are eligible to receive a «no deposit bonus» of $10.
After making your first deposit, you will receive a risk-free bet of 100% up to $500. In case you lose your first bet, you will be automatically reimbursed 100% of your wager, which is up to a maximum of $500 to make another bet.
Conditions for wagering a welcome bonus
- You must be of 21 years and above;
- Wager the bonus before 365days or it will expire;
- Only eligible to new customers/accounts;
- Must reach the initial deposit;
- Betting requirements and odds restrictions will be applied;
- All the terms and conditions of the bookmaker also apply
After updating your account's favorite bet, you are eligible to get a $5 bonus
Conditions for wagering customization bonus
Once you update the “Betting favorite” section, you automatically receive the bonus.
Benefits and Promo
Barstool sportsbook has promotions and benefits just like the other sportsbook out there. Among the promos is the Listed pitcher insurance and the Barstool power hour promo. Also, apart from promos, there are other benefits like boosted odds that are offered.
The sportsbook has plans to offer additional benefits and promotions to its customers with time.
Barstool sportsbook promos usually come as standard free risk bets and deposit matches. However, most of these promos do not need a promo code to wager.
Barstool Power Hour
So far, this barstool sportsbook power hour promo is reflected as the best among the rest. Players enjoy discounted odds from a few selected matches from 5 PM-6 PM every weekend.
Conditions for wagering barstool power hour
Are offered during the weekend for one hour EST
Listed pitcher insurance
You get 100% on MLB games bet insurance that protects your bet from pitcher changes which may affect your wager.
Conditions from wagering listed pitcher insurance
Only bet on MLB sports.
Markets and Sports betting lines
The barstool sports website primarily focuses on the sports-related field. Covering top US sports including Baseball, football, basketball, tennis, golf, and many more. The sportsbook app, as at now, allows players to only wager on top popular US sporting events.
Live Betting and sports lines
Barstool offers many betting options. Some of the popular live bets offered include NFL, tennis, NBA, soccer, hockey, and baseball
With in-play wagering, games continue at the same time odds change either upwards or downwards until a specific point. For instance, odds offered in live soccer can extend until the 90th minute or even 90+3 minutes.
Here, games are offered by the sportsbook a few days before the game starts. Barstool has over 30 sports with great odds that it offers its players. Once the game starts, players cannot wager.
This is a long term betting alternative that is usually determined after a long season. Barstool commonly offers future bets on baseball, NFL, and Basketball market. The odds are calculated using the websites’ specific algorithm.
Some of the regularly featured games in the above-mentioned betting lines include;
- Golf (PGA);
- Tennis (WTA, ATP);
- Soccer (Club and National);
- Aussie Rules;
- Cricket (International, Australia, India);
- Golf (USA, Europe, International);
- Boxing (Professional, International, UFC);
- Rugby League (Europe, International);
- Basketball (All Leagues, MLB, NCAA)
Example: The barstool Moneyline can jump from -110 to +110 or even +500 to +650.
Other popular betting lines include Point spreads, player props, Run lines, team props, teaser, and a few more.
To create an account with Barstool Sportsbook is quite simple. There are steps and instructions that need to be taken.
- First, download the app on your Android or Apple device and install or visit the Barstool Sportsbook homepage site;
- Click on the registration button on your screen;
- Fill in all your personal details and account details as required;
- Choose a username and password;
- Accurately fill in all the details in the required field;
- Verify your age;
- Confirm and accept all the terms and conditions of Barstool Sportsbook;
- Go ahead and create your new account;
Note that some players register for an account with the barstool sportsbook vpn because this bookmaker uses geo-location technology to determine players’ exact location.
Not everyone is allowed to register for a barstool sportsbook account. There are three important requirements that should be considered.
- Punters must be 21 years and above;
- Punters must be physically in Pennsylvania;
- You should not be a worker in any barstool office
The recent introduction of a mobile app allows players to efficiently wager comfortably. Both the android and iOS apps are available for free downloads.
However, these apps have their advantages, disadvantages, features, and exclusivity.
Players can place bets on the app no matter their location within the state of Pennsylvania.
The apps have features that range from different betting options, team statistics, and player profiles.
A search tool feature allows punters to find games more quickly.
In-play betting is also available after downloading the apps.
Daily odd boosts.
Downloading from the App Store
- Go to App Store;
- Search for “Barstool”;
- Click the first link address “Barstool Sportsbook” and not “Barstool Sports”;
- Scroll and click the “Download” button;
- Install, register, and play
- Size: 68.7 MBs
- Compatibility: Compatible with iOS 12.0 or later. Also, it is compatible with the iPad, iPod touch, and iPhone.
Direct download from the website
- On the Barstool sportsbook home page, click the “DOWNLOAD ON THE App Store” button;
- A new App Store tab will open with the download link;
- Download the app, install, deposit, and play
- Slight pop-up issues;
- The user interface is not the best
The app is rated 4.8/5 from almost 2.5k user reviews. This means that the app is performing really well.
Note: On the App Store, only iPhone users can get the free app. No iPod touch or iPad download.
Android users can also get a chance to get the sportsbook app by following a few steps
Barstool sportsbook direct download from the website
Because Google does not allow gambling/real-money betting apps in the Play Store, you can only download it directly from the website. Below are the steps:
- On the home page, click the “DOWNLOAD Android” button;
- You will be redirected to another window;
- Follow the instructions and download the APK;
- Install the app and register
Common Issues encountered:
- Validation errors;
- Loading errors;
- Signing in challenges
Other Wagering Alternatives
As of now, the barstool sportsbook does not have other gaming alternatives like slot games, poker, or casino games. They only focus on top US sports-related games.
There are many different ways of making payments on this sportsbook. Luckily, most of these transactions are free except for only a few service providers who normally charge a small amount of fee.
Depositing funds is efficient and fast but making withdrawals takes a bit longer. Some withdrawals can take up to 5 days while others take 2-3 days depending on the mode of transfer selected.
Here are the payment options available on the bookmaker.
Debit and credit cards, PayPal, PayNearMe stores, ACH/eCheck, Barstool Sportsbook Play+, Wire transfer, online bank transfers
There is always a need for a sportsbook to have a customer care support feature. Through customer care, players get help in different issues concerning their accounts, payment complications, barstool sportsbook login technicalities, and any other concerns.
Punters can contact customer care through the following 5 methods.
- Facebook: mobile.facebook.com (usually replies within an hour;
- Twitter: @storebarstool (replies are not so good);
- Email support: [email protected] (from 8 am-8 pm EST)