La Liga. Round 4
Real Madrid vs Real Betis
Stadium: Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid)
03.09.2022 17:15 (UTC+3)
One of the centerpieces of the game day, Real Madrid will face Real Betis in round four of the Spanish Primera Division. Bookmakers have given the preference to the reigning champion of Spain.Claim Your Welcome Bonus!
Real Madrid are off to a superb start. A victory over Einracht 2-0 in the UEFA Supe Cup, and three consecutive victories in the Spanish championship over Almeria, Celta, and Espanyol. Real Madrid has scored a total of nine goals in the current La Liga. At the same time, each match saw the Meringues concede once, i.e. both teams scored. It is also worth noting that Real Madrid has not played a single game at home since the start of the season, and the upcoming one will be the first one at home. One more reason to bet on Ancelotti's team.
“Our ideas won't change and we want to keep the same system and retain our identity. We push harder at home and we will try to be more intense, aggressive. It's a tough game because Betis produce some good football, they're in great form and playing with confidence. But we're in good shape and now the season really starts because we've got games every three days. The squad is ready to compete in every competition".
Like Real Madrid, Betis is very good at the start of the season. The Green-and-Whites have won three out of three matches against Elche, Mallorca, and Osasuna. They have not yet had any top opponents, but the statistics suggest that Sevillians are in really good shape. They are the closest pursuers to Real Madrid and, at the moment, their main rivals.
A classic Spanish encounter in which Real Madrid are the logical favorites. The teams have played each other 135 times: +75=29-31, 290-148 goal difference. The teams have crossed paths in two tournaments, La Liga and Copa del Rey. There are 112 head-to-head encounters in the Primera Division: +62=24-26, 240-119 in favor of the Madrid side. On the field in Madrid, there have been 67 face-offs: +48=12-7, 177-53 goal difference in favor of Real. Last season, both games were low-scoring: 1-0 in Sevilla in favor of Real Madrid, and 0-0 in Madrid.
Injuries and suspensions
- Real Madrid: Odriozola, Fernandez;
- Betis: Canales, Carvalho, Montoya, Pezzella.
- Real Madrid has been undefeated in 28 of the last 29 home matches in La Liga;
- Betis did not concede in the last five away matches against Real in all tournaments;
- Real had draws in the last three home matches against Betis;
- Real did not concede in 6 of the last 8 home matches in La Liga;
- Real scored fewer than three goals in the last five matches against Betis;
- Real had a draw in the first half and the match against Betis in the last three matches in all tournaments;
- Betis did not concede in five of the last six matches in La Liga;
- Real did not concede in the last three home matches against Betis;
- Betis won the first half and the match in the last three La Liga matches;
- Betis won five of the last six matches in La Liga;
- The last three matches Real played in La Liga saw at least three goals scored;
- Real scored at least two goals in the last three mathes in La Liga;
- Betis did not loe in the last five away matches against Real.
Expert Betting Tips
Despite the last head-to-head encounters bein low-scoring, we believe that Saturday's match will turn out to be rich in goals. First of all, both teams are in great form, Real Madrid has never scored less than two goals per game, and Betis has won every official match this season. As for the outcome, it is obvious that betting on Real is the best option. After all, it’s their first home match, which only increases the motivation. We offer these betting options for the meeting:
W1+TO (2.5) for 1.87 at 1xbet;
H1 (-1.5) for 2.08 at 22bet;
Correct Score 3-1 for 11.0 at Bet365.
TelecomAsia Sport is looking for a Qatar-based video blogger to work during the 2022 FIFA World Cup. Contact [email protected] for more information.