|Best International Wholesale Carrier||
HGC Global Communications
HGC Global Communications pioneers in connectivity. The Hong Kong-based connectivity company built its success in offering enterprise-grade connectivity to its subscribers.
Now, the company is using its vast knowledge to wire the region- a key reason for becoming the Best International Wholesale Carrier.
In Myanmar, HGC is cloudifying local companies with a global cloud platform designed for the local operating environment.
In Vietnam, the company is rolling out a full SMS firewall suite to safeguard mobile network carriers. It also recently partnered with China Telecom to deploy the first carrier-to-carrier interconnection along the newly-built Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau Bridge.
These are part of the company’s continuous efforts to enhance carrier-to-carrier networks and create new routes that meet end users’ needs.
This article first appeared on Telecom Asia December July 2018 Edition
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Disrupting the broadband market with customer value
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Making the modern telco CEO
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Banking on digital to lead the industry
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: Inspiring digital innovation
- Telecom Asia Awards 2018: The makings of the Digital Champion