Filling a football betting coupon should not be a significant task; for beginners who are new to coupons and how it works, this guide is for you.
What is a betting coupon?
A betting coupon is a slip that you have to fill out, and with it, you can place a wager on an event or a soccer game. As we delve in, we will look at football betting coupons, more accurately, a betting coupon lists the outcome of games or matches offered by a bookmaker.
Types of betting coupons
To those familiar with betting vouchers, the famous coupon of them all is the football pools coupon. Coupons of recent have been made to make betting straightforward. However, most coupons are reserved for soccer games. The type of coupons adopted by a gambling company depends on the firm. These types include;
- Uk Matches;
- International Matches;
- Goal in Both Halves;
- Correct Score;
- Both Teams to Score;
- Match Result;
- European Matches;
- Over/Under Goals;
There are other betting coupons, but that depends on the platform your place your bet. Additional wager might include over/under in their coupon, and others might not; it differs based on the gambling site. The famous types of football coupons are;
- Football match result coupons;
- Both teams should score coupons;
- Over or under goal coupons;
Football match result coupons
Under this coupon, bettors are expected to pick how the match ends either a win to the home team or otherwise to the away team. It requires the bettor to decide if the game will end in a draw or a goalless game.
Online coupons save the customers from digging through other coupons individually to find the bet they want. It depends on the bookmakers as to the coupons they make available. This is what is available at most betting companies.
|Home wins||Bankers coupon||Midweek Quickslip||Match Odds, and BTTS|
|Home wins first halve||Away wins First halves||Correct score||Televised coupons|
|English Matches||Scottish Matches||Spanish Matches||Germany Matches|
|Weekend Matches||European Matches|
Both teams should score coupons
It is clear from this type of coupon that the meaning can be derived from its dictionary meaning; there is no need for further clarification. However, if both teams score and the bettor has placed a bet on both teams should score; if possible, the goal line should be 1-2; the coupon selected is therefore won. The bettor that likes this wins the bet. Here is a table illustrating this type of coupon.
|Both teams to score||Bankers coupon||Midweek Quickslip||Match Odds and BTTS|
|BTTS in first halves||Goal in First halves||Goal in first Halve||Two goals in 15 minutes|
|English Matches||Spanish Matches||Scottish Matches||Germany Matches|
|Italian Matches||French Matches||Weekend Matches||European Matches|
Over ot under goal coupons
Over or under coupons are used to make predictions for goals, corners, red cards, fouls, and saves. You make predictions that the goals in such will exceed 5, you select over 4.5 goals, in that way, you have won the bet. They also have a fixed odd football coupons. You can also make predictions for yellow cards and fouls of both teams or the home or away team. Here is a bet coupon available on the Betpawa webpage on over or under-goal coupons.
Steps to fill an online coupon
To fill an online football betting coupon, you need to consider the platforms and the available coupons. Here is a guide on how to fill in your online football coupons;
- Open the bookmaker's online webpage;
- Open an account if you don’t have one yet;
- Click on the football page on the website or mobile app;
- Select the coupon you want to place your bet on;
- Select multiple or single bet;
- Choose the odds on the coupons Place your wager.
Steps to fill an offline football betting coupon
Different bookmakers have shops or branches where bettors can place their bets; others prefer online while some prefer offline. While any of both is convenient for everyone, some love to have discussions with other bettors on what coupon to place a bet on. Don’t forget that anyone below 18 is not allowed to bet in Europe and other countries.
- First, get to a betting shop closer where you can place a bet;
- Some shops have the games and coupons on a shelf or attached to a board, pick the paper where the games and coupons are;
- Skim through the bet slip and select the coupons of your choice;
- Writer them out in a clean sheet of paper with your selected coupons and code, this code is used to identify the teams playing;
- You can also tick if that is available at the shop, if not, proceed by writing out the codes;
- Hand it to the cashier, he/she will input your codes and coupons. Make sure to confirm with the monitor to ensure the games are accurately inputted before they are placed.