Professional coach in the CS:GO discipline exclusively for Cybersport.metaratings.ru shared his opinion on ESIC and clarified the situation around the former coach forZe 5TRYK#R.Bet on CS:GO with 1xBet
- A few days ago, the ESIC announced the banning of several coaches who had been using the bug for a long time. Share your attitude towards ESIC and your thoughts on it.
- Most importantly, I'm not in the list. But it's upsetting that because of the actions of some people, teams have broken up and fates have been ruined.
- Maybe you know people on the ESIC list, but have not been banned yet?
- No, I only knew people familiar with the bug but didn't use it.
- Recently a former forZe coach 5TRYK#R accused you of trying to watch the matches from the sidelines and taking advantage of this information. What was going on there?
- I confess that I did have the idea. But it wouldn't give us any significant advantage. Of course I'm watching the games during matches, whether it's GOTV or a stream. Streams are faster in the analytics but again there's a delay. So I thought we could have had a little advantage, but 5TRYK#R cut the idea off at the root, you gotta give him the credit. That's the whole situation.
- Maybe you have something else to say to Rustam or the fans?
- Let God be the judge!Bet on CS:GO with 1xBet
- ESIC said they have a list of teams and players who made 322 matches. Do you think they will post it? And what do you know about 322?
- Tier 3 teams are known to do it, but I know that no one throws the games, but they break totals or get burned in a Molotov cocktail. But it's not as common as we all think, it's individual instances.
- Let's talk about PGL Major Antwerp 2022. What is the shape of the CIS teams right now?
- It's really hard to describe every team that plays in the Challengers stage, but I'll try. ForZe is the "darkest horse" of the CIS: a new coach, substitutions, their results are fluctuating, and the guys should prove that getting easy opponents on the way here is a fluke, and they should have been here.
Of course, Spirit was unlucky with hally, that's going to play a cruel trick on the guys. The team reminds me a lot of Vega Squadron back in the day, when it just sweeped everyone off like that. The “dragons" might surprise everyone.
I'm afraid the Outsiders will perform very poorly. The guys miraculously made it to this stage, and this is where they have to go all out. It seems like something is stirring within the team.
NaVi have somewhat slackened before the majors, but I think they'll get back in shape and make it to the playoffs without a problem.
Cloud9 is one of my top picks, if the team is still able to step up, they will be fine.
- What places will the CIS teams get in this tournament?
- ForZe or Spirit - one of them will pass to the next stage, and they'll get stuck there, I think. There's a system there, and the mighty random of bo1 can play a cruel joke. Virtus.pro's chances are 50/50, it's hard to say how they'll play. The rest should pass.Bet on CS:GO with 1xBet
- Who will win the Major?
- Who will receive the MVP?
- Which team do you support? (Except forZe).
- G2, discounting the teams from the CIS. Go, Ilya!Bet on CS:GO with 1xBet